Simple question

bjjp2

Power User
Can I run one output to a power amp/guitar cab on stage with global cabs OFF, while running a second output to FOH, with global cabs ON?
Thanks.

Thanks for the link. To be clear, it seems the only way to do this is with the FXL described in the second bullet point of your link, but not the first bullet point. I can control different EQ's and output levels through the normal method using the Global EQ, but the Global EQ doesn't give me the ability to have Output 1 with Cabs On and Output 2 with Cabs Off, right?

As far as I can see you'd indeed need to use the fx loop, so you'd have to split the chain before the cabs and all FX after the cabs would not go to the loop.
Jens

Thanks for the link. To be clear, it seems the only way to do this is with the FXL described in the second bullet point of your link, but not the first bullet point. I can control different EQ's and output levels through the normal method using the Global EQ, but the Global EQ doesn't give me the ability to have Output 1 with Cabs On and Output 2 with Cabs Off, right?
Global EQ does not affect cabs on/off in any way. The usual cab/no cab is as described in the bullet point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom