Simple? need set up assistance - got most of it.

I'd like my FC-12 to bank up / down for presets, banks of 5 - got this working.
The main display to have current preset name - got it.

But need small displays to have each of its own name displaying and will go to its preset when I step on button.

I'm using tap.
Darn, the old Axe II fc, this was the default - perfect for me. Thx

The factory 'Preset' layout should do this, though it is configured for a bank size of 10. If you really want a bank size of 5, then you will have the top five switches available for something else.

This is a new game.. Read up on the switch 'Layouts'. Or PM me about a Zoom session setting up your FC-12 Layouts.

The factory 'Preset' layout should do this, though it is configured for a bank size of 10. If you really want a bank size of 5, then you will have the top five switches available for something else.

This is a new game.. Read up on the switch 'Layouts'. Or PM me about a Zoom session setting up your FC-12 Layouts.
I got it, thx. Not to be a pain, but any idea to hit bank up or down and have it land always on the 1st button (bottom left).
Right now, if I'm on bottom button 3, it will go up a bank from there.

I got it, thx. Not to be a pain, but any idea to hit bank up or down and have it land always on the 1st button (bottom left).
Right now, if I'm on bottom button 3, it will go up a bank from there.
When you Bank up or down, no preset in the new bank should be selected until to use a switch to select one of the five presets displayed. The green LED rings should all be flashing.

Back
Top Bottom