Simple, Basic Setup

khawk

Inspired
I apologize in advance but I've never been more confused in my life...and I work for a Fortune 500 technology company! I've ordered the Axe FX Ultra and one QSC K12. All I need to know is which cable to buy to connect the two. I've read thread after thread until I'm blue in the face and I still can't figure it out. Please don't flame me, this is my first post! :D

Congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the forum. The connector you will need is an XLR cable.

One might also add that you should start your long journey to nirvana by reading the manual; and.....I would certainly want to invest in a high quality power conditioner/surge protector.

Good luck.
PS. When you start getting frustrated, just remember that brain plasticity begins to really take a dive after 35 yrs of age. :idea:

Thanks Glauben! Yeah, I've read through the wiki but the more I read, the more I get confused! And how did you know I was over 35! :lol:

I'm really psyched to take delivery of the Ultra on Monday. I'm taking a leap of faith. I've just sold two Mesa Boogies (Mark IV and a Lonestar Classic). I LOVED those two amps but I'm a basement player and really need to preserve my hearing!

Thanks again!

I've also gone through some Boogie gear (old 2:90, and a Lone Star Classic Combo). Nice to know all my future GAS will be directed toward collecting guitars.

Back
Top Bottom