Simple 2 button footswitch?

scalelokt

Hey guys, hoping you can help me :) I want to start using my Axe Fx Ultra live, but I need a footswitch to cycle between presets. I DONT need anything fancy at all though, no expression pedal, nothing like that, really just a box with two buttons would be perfect (so I can navigate up and down between patches). I really dont want to spend hundreds on a huge footswitch when I really dont need all that right now. Thanks for your help guys, if you have any suggestions of a footswitch that would be compatible let me know! :)

I was going to suggest the same thing - I use it when I just want a small footprint on stage....I bring that and one expression pedal.

Also-the Midi Mouse can be powered via a 5pin midi cable so the display stays on all the time (otherwise the display goes out after 5 seconds/until you press a switch again-pressing the middle switch just turns it on/doesnt change the channel)- but you need to make an adapter so power from a regular 9vdc adapter travels down the 1 + 5 pin.....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You might want to check G Minor by TC Electronic. Works well, doesn't cost much and it can send CCs also.

Back
Top Bottom