Simeon Harris' amazing synth, delay and pitch presets converted to Axe-Fx III

martijne

Inspired
Hello guys & gals,

I converted all Simeon Harris' synth, delay and pitch presets to the Axe FXIII with the great Fractool. I've gone through all of them, changed all external 1 controllers to FC pedal 1, fixed the pitch sequencers. Not all presets may translate completely properly, but hey..

Simeon now shares the bank and the blocks on his website. http://simeonharris.co.uk/Blocks/blocks.html

If you like these presets, please donate to Simeon!
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?toke...jBw4TTWKVRMSGh75hbN0&country.x=GB&locale.x=GB

If you like Fractool, please donate to Al Grenadine!
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?toke...wRB9TLt9bsQ73Ts7gqnm&country.x=US&locale.x=US

Last edited:
Did you check with Simon?

Asking this because he provides the gen2 presets and blocks on his own site, accompanied by a donation button.

Did you check with Simon?

Asking this because he provides the gen2 presets and blocks on his own site, accompanied by a donation button.
You are right to mention. No I did not check with him, but in the Decent Synth Sounds thread he proposed it himself. If he does not agree, i will take it down. But better if people will donate to him!

Last edited:
Not only that, but Fractool is also supported by donations as well....

Very cool you've taken the time and effort to fix the patches, but Al and Simeon also put a lot of time into putting out there stuff and look for donations

question - when i try to unarchive the zip, i get a text document of 6.3Mb...is something wrong, or will mac not expand it properly?

question - when i try to unarchive the zip, i get a text document of 6.3Mb...is something wrong, or will mac not expand it properly?
yeah , looks like the file needs to have .syx placed after it ( @martijne you should correct this), then it loads ok in Axe Edit III

i've converted all the block files i made and uploaded those with the bank file that martijne created to my website. no idea how well the block files translate, but if some of them work, then great. if someone wants to donate for them, they can...

thanks chaps

i've converted all the block files i made and uploaded those with the bank file that martijne created to my website. no idea how well the block files translate, but if some of them work, then great. if someone wants to donate for them, they can...

thanks chaps
Donation is coming Maestro! I still use your Holdsworth presets. Your talent and craft are a wonder to behold!

Thanks brother! Will you let me know how you get on with them? Especially the block files, as I have no idea if they translate properly.

thanks chaps

Great, inspiring stuff Simeon, just donated! I have to say that I haven't heard this type of variety of synth related sounds from the Axe3 yet. This probably makes me want to sell my VG99, although I'm sort sentimental about that piece of gear ;-).

Just browsed some patches... the bass synths, the Arps, the leads, the pads, some gems in there. Thx for that!

yeah, i'd love one. i look at the updates and all the new goodies and gaze wistfully off to the horizon, imagining all the naughty stuff i could get up to. maybe one day. i still have both kidneys, after all.

Aaack! Kidneys are over-rated. My wife donated one to her brother about 40 years ago, and she's doing fine with only one..... SURELY, you can get into a III for a direct-trade?!?! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom