Silverface Twin Reverb Normal Channel

Raab90

Inspired
Hello,

Given the fact that we have the Twin Reverb (Silverface) Vibrato channel, any chance we get the Normal channel?

It's less gainy.
Perfect for Jazz imo

I may be off but it seems I recall adjusting the input trim from 1.0 to 0.5 gave an approximation of the Normal channel. Hope this might help!

I may be off but it seems I recall adjusting the input trim from 1.0 to 0.5 gave an approximation of the Normal channel. Hope this might help!

AFAIK, adjusting the input trim from 1.0 to 0.5, emulates pluging into the "low" input of the same channel (the models are based on the high input)
It's not actually an approximation, it's accurate in most cases, unless the High and Low inputs are cascaded as im some JCM800 designs.

In this case, going down to 0.5 would be like using the low input in the Vibrato channel, which is still, not the Normal Chanel.

Thats why the Plexis, and even the Blackface Twin Reverb, have a Normal and Vibrato channel.

Ah, right, I knew that! ;) It was just off the top of my head, and unfortunately I WAS off. lol. Sorry bout that. :)

I suppose we'll just have to wait for another amazing addition from Cliff!

Back
Top Bottom