Silver and Splawn

Man that was cool. You`re choice of tones are really likeble. Standing ovations from Norway !!

You nailed the tone on that middle vai like solo! I struggle to get anything close to that sound.That is the best lead tone I've heard come out of the axe II ! For a vai type solo.Great skills on the guitar and tones!

Excellent job. I don't even know exactly what the "genre" might be called, but it wouldn't be something I'd tend towards usually. I loved the tones you chose, the tightness and power of the grooves and the lack of shredding. The lead parts sounded great and there were some cool sounds and great phrasing. Very enjoyable and if I didn't know if was Axe II, I'd never think anything except, "great sounds."

Haha!! Holy shit! And it's Javilynch on a rainy day in Spain for the win! Wow, man. Really great tones, song, playing, etc. Total package right there. Damn cool!

WOW !!! Yesterday I Check the Jubilee with my rcf monitors gig volume....... awesome !!! Just amp in the room with the new Ownhammer !

Great playing and great tone. Any chance to convince you to put this lead patch is up on the axechange?

Back
Top Bottom