Silent Underground Studio - Preset Packs and Services...

May I ask one question.. I've bought USA, DIZZY, CITRUS, PVH and Fryman packs. And then i've updated them to 10.02 I hear lack of highs in compare with old versions of the presets. And volume of the presets reduced per 30 percent.

Yes, the cabs in all of those packs were built from the ground up as I was not 100% happy with them originally.

The new cabs have been dialed in (EQ processed) to not be as harsh in the highs when at stage volume thru an FRFR.

These tweaks were made at the request and suggestion of various users of the packs.

The volume is also purposly lower, as the older versions were prone to clipping with lower tunings.

If you prefer the old cab, please feel free to use that instead. It will indeed be FAR brighter.

The demos do represent the presets tone before the update, as they were recorded during the first release. I havent yet had time to an updated for the video demos becasue I am still updating presets.

Hello @SilentUnderground, i purchased your bass pack yesterday and I've happy with the purchase, even if i have not tried it out at loud volume yet. Your bass presets just sound great out of the box, way better than any other bass preset i have been able to create (or purchase) so far, with almost no tweaks.

With that being said, i still cannot replicate the bass tone i hear in some of my favourite bass recordings.. cannot describe it with words (especially becuase english is not my mother tongue) and i hope you can help me to really fine tune one of you bass presets to satisfy my needs.

Can yuo please take a quick listen to this video?

At 2:37 you can hear the bass playing (almost) solo... that's the kind of tone i'm after for my bass. So bright and hairy, still compressed and bassy.

Any chances you can help me trying to replicate that tone? I'd be extremly grateful!

I'm on AX8 + Fender Precision bass.

Thank you in advance for any help

Hello @SilentUnderground,
Any chances you can help me trying to replicate that tone? I'd be extremly grateful!

I'm on AX8 + Fender Precision bass.

Thank you in advance for any help

Thanks for grabbing the pack !

I know exactly the tone you are chasing, could easily be achieved with a few tweaks to our FREE Sansamp Bass Driver Preset with a new Custom CAB IR.

Email us at: silentundergroundstudio@hotmail.com if you'd like to book a custom preset in !

Cheers,

Daniel / Silent Underground

Just sent you an email, looking forwards to your reply :)

Thanks.
BTW: i tried the sansamp free preset and it does sound great indeed. And very close to the tone i'm chasing. Among the purchased ones, the B7K SVT and the B7K Mesa 400 2 are the ones that i like more.

If you could suggest what parameters i should tweak on the sansamp preset i'll try to apply your tips.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom