Silent Underground preset a day FEBRUARY

Whistler

Inspired
Just a heads up, it's started. I've Just downloaded day 1. Got to share on face ache or Twitter to get it free. Or pay $1. Really enjoyed the previous months so got high hopes for this lot.

Hey, It's Download A Day day once again!
I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the free downloaded. It's taking me in circles and i think it may want me to join twitter or facebook or something and i don't tweet. Does anyone have the down low on the process?

This was done last thursday and fw Q7b2 wasn't out at the time. So this still is the fist beta Q7 but sounds awesome. I used the daily free preset from Silent Underground Studio/PresetADay... and this is the free preset from Day 9 FEB 2017 (Brit Silver). Love those presets. I've been a naughty boy and changed the IR. I used one of Ownhammers Marshall CB M25 Mix-IR's...

Just had the great pleasure of trying February's presets for the first time today, after being away. My first impression is its just the creamy Les Paul tone I've been after. Every days a winner.

I had my cleans and shred/hi gain presets sorted and these presets just fill the gap I've been looking for.

I'll certainly buy the pack at the end of the month, mainly to give Daniel some monetary gain, but also to get the extra 10 presets. I'd be interested in others thoughts on these so far.

Not sure why Daniel has taken the decision for the following,

"Hey guys,
After this month we wont be using the Fractal Audio Groups to push these presets daily anymore. Our pages will be the only place to get the daily links.

Thanks for understanding, Dan"

But hey ho, as long as he keeps coming up with quality presets I'll keep buying:)

Just had the great pleasure of trying February's presets for the first time today, after being away. My first impression is its just the creamy Les Paul tone I've been after. Every days a winner.

I had my cleans and shred/hi gain presets sorted and these presets just fill the gap I've been looking for.

I'll certainly buy the pack at the end of the month, mainly to give Daniel some monetary gain, but also to get the extra 10 presets. I'd be interested in others thoughts on these so far.

Not sure why Daniel has taken the decision for the following,

"Hey guys,
After this month we wont be using the Fractal Audio Groups to push these presets daily anymore. Our pages will be the only place to get the daily links.

Thanks for understanding, Dan"

But hey ho, as long as he keeps coming up with quality presets I'll keep buying:)

Yes, I like those presets very much - they are very well balanced. I do only some littly tweaks (Less bright and highs and play around with other IR's - although the Custom IR sounds great too) and getting great results. ;)

I've been to the site a few times now, but have never found the Free DL link - i go around and around and... never get to an actual DL link. Today's Preset-A-Day looks intersting so if there is a way can someone explain, thanks. :confused:

I've been to the site a few times now, but have never found the Free DL link - i go around and around and... never get to an actual DL link. Today's Preset-A-Day looks intersting so if there is a way can someone explain, thanks. :confused:

Try this link. It should take you straight to day 19 download page. I just use the tweet option to get it free, then I put my email address in the invoice box to get it sent to me.

https://sellfy.com/p/mboV/

There's also a video on how to do it here, towards the bottom of the page.

http://devialet.com/?ectrans=1&gclid=CNqNnsHAm9ICFe4Q0wodZuEGiA

I've just loaded up my last batch, which is about day 23 onwards, and most are being imported totally blank patches. It shows as saved in axe edit manage presets but when I actually go to the preset there's absolutely nothing there.

I'm on vQ6.01. Has Daniel updated to beyond that now??

Anyone else having this??

Yeah, I bought the February pack and get blank presets when I import them as well. I'm on Q6.03 and the website says they should be ok for Q6 up. I'm assuming they might need Q7...

Yeah, I bought the February pack and get blank presets when I import them as well. I'm on Q6.03 and the website says they should be ok for Q6 up. I'm assuming they might need Q7...

Ok, thanks for the info. At least I know it's not just me. Are you able to use any at all. I was able to import up until around day 23 I think. Shame Daniel doesn't come on her anymore.

I must say that the ones I can use are absolutely tops on a Les Paul.

Ok, thanks for the info. At least I know it's not just me. Are you able to use any at all. I was able to import up until around day 23 I think. Shame Daniel doesn't come on her anymore.

I must say that the ones I can use are absolutely tops on a Les Paul.

I've only tried a couple. Did you find some that did work then? I'm on tour at the moment using a hired Axe Fx for the show I'm working on so wasn't going to risk a FW upgrade but thinking I might change my mind...After all, I do have a spare!

Yeah
I've only tried a couple. Did you find some that did work then? I'm on tour at the moment using a hired Axe Fx for the show I'm working on so wasn't going to risk a FW upgrade but thinking I might change my mind...After all, I do have a spare!

Yes def got the first 9 or so to work and sound great. Not near my axe at the moment but can list which ones work when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom