Silent Underground FREE preset a day APRIL

@Whistler - You are a king among men. Thanks for the Share... I had so much going on I completely forgot to get back over here !!

ICYMI - The 2 FREE Cab IRs in this months presets are taken from our brand new CAB IR Pack. The B*Star V30 Pack contains 315 unique IRs split across 9 mics / 5 positions and 7 distances in 7 formats. Including: Kemper and .wav as well as UltraRes for the AXE FX II, XL and AX8.

If you like the 2 free IRs included with the free presets this month and want to check out the rest of the pack use the Coupon code:
SAVE50 to get 50% off the regular price or share for 25% off - Get more info here: B*Star V30 Cab IR Pack !!

I dialed this months presets in thru a cab / poweramp setup to approximate what I might use live. The actual demos are thru the included Cab IRs but the Cab IRs are off my Cabs, so they sound as I am hearing it in the room anyway ;)

Cheers guys, Don't forget to grab todays preset if you haven't already !!
Day 5 #PresetADay

@Whistler - You are a king among men. Thanks for the Share... I had so much going on I completely forgot to get back over here !!

ICYMI - The 2 FREE Cab IRs in this months presets are taken from our brand new CAB IR Pack. The B*Star V30 Pack contains 315 unique IRs split across 9 mics / 5 positions and 7 distances in 7 formats. Including: Kemper and .wav as well as UltraRes for the AXE FX II, XL and AX8.

If you like the 2 free IRs included with the free presets this month and want to check out the rest of the pack use the Coupon code:
SAVE50 to get 50% off the regular price or share for 25% off - Get more info here: B*Star V30 Cab IR Pack !!

I dialed this months presets in thru a cab / poweramp setup to approximate what I might use live. The actual demos are thru the included Cab IRs but the Cab IRs are off my Cabs, so they sound as I am hearing it in the room anyway ;)

Cheers guys, Don't forget to grab todays preset if you haven't already !!
Day 5 #PresetADay

I had rehearsal last night, straight to FOH with your B*Star V30 Free Cab IR's... and the new Beta FW 7.02.... I don't know what it all means or what changed.... but DANG..... it was amazing... I typically don't use a V30 IR... to spiky IMHO... but these are amazing balanced....I just bought the whole Pack... plus... with the "SAVE50" discount code this is a no brainer!!! (band play mostly classic rock and 80's)

Great presets! Thanks for sharing! I have a couple of questions though.. I have been reading a couple of guides on building presets the last few days and was instructed to put PEQ blocks in my chain very similar to what you do.. blocking bands 1 & 5 from roughly 130hz to 7000hz. I see you don't block the lower freq but you do block the 9k...anyways I don't go FOH at all playing live I just bypass amp and cab sims and they mic my cab that's powered by mesa 2:90 (for now anyways) and when I bring my fractal home I turn them back on and use studio monitors.. My question is.... is that PEQ only needed for when using real cabs and power amps? because I see you have them routed to an fx loop..If that's the case I would have to move the PEQ down into the main chain and delete the FX loop until the day when I start using both, correct? and when im back home with my sims back on just bypass it?

Great presets! Thanks for sharing! I have a couple of questions though.. I have been reading a couple of guides on building presets the last few days and was instructed to put PEQ blocks in my chain very similar to what you do.. blocking bands 1 & 5 from roughly 130hz to 7000hz. I see you don't block the lower freq but you do block the 9k...anyways I don't go FOH at all playing live I just bypass amp and cab sims and they mic my cab that's powered by mesa 2:90 (for now anyways) and when I bring my fractal home I turn them back on and use studio monitors.. My question is.... is that PEQ only needed for when using real cabs and power amps? because I see you have them routed to an fx loop..If that's the case I would have to move the PEQ down into the main chain and delete the FX loop until the day when I start using both, correct? and when im back home with my sims back on just bypass it?

Thanks man, the PEQ in these was to help bring the signal to match an EQ i was adding to my Poweramp / CAB chain when I made the IRs. If you do use the presets with a poweramp just route out of the FX Send outputs to your poweramp and the preset will split the audio correctly to both formats.

I had rehearsal last night, straight to FOH with your B*Star V30 Free Cab IR's... and the new Beta FW 7.02.... I don't know what it all means or what changed.... but DANG..... it was amazing... I typically don't use a V30 IR... to spiky IMHO... but these are amazing balanced....I just bought the whole Pack... plus... with the "SAVE50" discount code this is a no brainer!!! (band play mostly classic rock and 80's)

Thanks man, I really tried to "fix" all the spikey peaks that are notorious with a Vintage 30.
Tried to get these as smooth as possible with as little resonant peaks as possible while still sounding like the cab / mics that were making them.

Hey guys,

Todays preset marked the end of #PresetADay April 2017 - For those that always show the love and support or anyone that missed a few days this month the full 40 Preset pack is available NOW at our Sellfy store !! As always, it includes 10 presets that were not released during APRIL and only available in this pack - http://buff.ly/2pxsRjN

Oh yeah... Also, the 3 winners of a FREE copy of this months FULL #PresetADay pack have been randomly selected from their comments on our daily releases this month. They've been contacted, just waiting for replies !!

Not sure if the winners are around on the Forum but would be awesome to hear from you if you are !!

Thanks again to everyone that downloaded and showed us some love this month.
We are getting more and more downloads every month \m/

#PresetADay will return in June - Feel free to shoot suggestions my way on what it should cover !!

Back
Top Bottom