Silent Liquid Foot Switches

So you need a really smaller ethercon plug to connect to the adapter? Or does the adapter come with a small ethercon plug. Sorry to be hounding you with questions Cliff! Feel free to not answer, but as someone whose been waiting for an MFC since early August, it's exciting news that something new is in the works. Curious to see when they'll be available.

You just need a short CAT-5 cable.

Damn, it's just my luck that I just today received my panel from VAFAM, with a ethercon port on it intended for a future of MFC Mark II. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to make this work. Would it be possible to have the converter at the other end of the chain, close to the MFC and then run a ethercon to RJ-45 female cable to go from the converter's male RJ-45 to the panel?

Damn, it's just my luck that I just today received my panel from VAFAM, with a ethercon port on it intended for a future of MFC Mark II. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to make this work. Would it be possible to have the converter at the other end of the chain, close to the MFC and then run a ethercon to RJ-45 female cable to go from the converter's male RJ-45 to the panel?

Just run CAT-5 all the way then. The Mark III has a CAT-5 jack as well.

Ah ha! Your forward thinking is amazing. Thanks for letting me know, Cliff. I do like the idea of using the XLR, but having the option makes my life easier for now. Now to start saving, or just pray that Santa can cook me up one. :)

Glad to see this... sucks that there has been a wait list, but GOOD things come to those who wait.

That's a good solution, and If I read that correctly, Axe-Fx Mk.I MFC Mk.I owners like myself will be able to connect the two units this way using an adapter at both ends, yes?

+1000 for the silent switches. I play mostly small acoustic venues with my Axe and the clicking of foot board switches are annoying as hell.

Just have Hans send you an XLR panel connector with the appropriate end and swop out the RJ-45 on the pannel. I will be doing the same I just had mine done last month.

I saw "Silent Liquid Foot..." and thought this was about the fact that they've gone radio silent! I was supposed to get a LF+12+ back in August and no update since after multiple inquiries.

Back
Top Bottom