Not a Bug Signal but no SOUND HELP!

Hello everyone. I have an urgent problem. My Axe Fx 2 for some strange reason negates the sound after some time or if I engage a specific block on the axe edit.

I see the signal functioning correctly meaning nothing is wrong with my guitar cable, the AXE FX is reading a signal from the instrument in. But like I said, the sound sometimes will magically cut out and right now I'm using a focus rite with krokit 5 monitors. In fact I'm not hearing anything through the headphone input on the axe fx itself so I don't believe it's an xlr problem from the back of unit.

Currently the only resolution is to turn off axe fx and turn back on which works for awhile until I'll do something so minute on axe edit such as engaging a block and then poof sound goes out.

Does anyone have a solution? I've already sent this axe fx to be repaired before for something else and I'm disappointed I'm experiencing a new problem. I've also tried reseting system parameters and restoring system to no avail.

Also I have gigs coming up so please if you have a solution I'm all ears.

Upload the preset.

It sounds like you’re turning on a block that turns off the sound. But we can only guess unless you export and upload the preset.

I'm telling you haven't changed anything. I've been pretty set on these patches for some time. The axe is acting finicky again. In fact I just noticed on some of my fender patches, they were changed from double verb to 59 bassman which I don't know how this happened. Like seriously it's kinda spooky. I've been gigging with these certain patches with little to no change.

Also the sound cutting out is not on just any particular patch, I just wont get anything outta any patch. like I said it will just magically happen at any given moment and while turning off and turning on the unit helps, seems like the problem is getting work as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom