Shredi's Annual "Happy Father's Day You Muthas" thread

I already had a big fathers day BBQ with my extended family, but tomorrow is just the wife, and kid! Can't wait! I am promised Genghis Grill!!! If you have one in your area, like stir-fry, and build your own mean restaurants, and haven't tried GG, then you really should! I'm an addict. Haven't had my GG fix in a few months, so I'm really looking forward to it!

My future has shrimp; corn on the cob, slathered in butter; and homemade blueberry pie...plus a visit from my very own dad.

Happy Father's Day back atcha, Shredi! And now, a word from your mother:

"Shredi, dear, the last word in your avatar shoud be "shut." Language is so important, and you don't want people judging you by a yodagrammatical error. So make your father proud, and flip those last two words around. And tuck in your ears!" :)
Seriously, Shredi, have a great Dad's Day. I hope you get all the riches you deserve.

Oh yeah I forgot, I told my wife to forget this crap about only having it during the holidays, I wanted some homemade pumpkin pie too (and lots of Cool Whip). :razz

Dude, I know exactly what you mean! Why are there these certain foods that seem to be "just for the holidays" sometimes I just want turkey and dressing, or a Cadbury cream egg, or pumpkin pie!!! Ya know?

Back
Top Bottom