Shredi's 7th Annual "Happy Father's Day You Muthas" Thread

Really.....................,0 replies??? What, did all of you put up your kids for adoption in the last year?

(Not a bad idea, now that I think about it. :D)

Really.....................,0 replies??? What, did all of you put up your kids for adoption in the last year?

(Not a bad idea, now that I think about it. :D)
Packed mine in the van and went to a hotel with a pool and A/C this weekend -- the heat here is currently unbearable in our un-air conditioned abode.

Happy Father's Day indeed!

My best gift: an hour to make noise. Bloody rare around here. ;)

Well thanks for the replies and saving my annual thread guys. Unfortunately, I came back to see the responses too late, and have already successfully found new homes for my kids after putting them up for adoption (no easy feat, considering one of them is 20 years old). A rash decision perhaps, but damn, if my house isn't quieter & more peaceful than it's been in years.

I should have done this a long time ago! :D

Well thanks for the replies and saving my annual thread guys. Unfortunately, I came back to see the responses too late, and have already successfully found new homes for my kids after putting them up for adoption (no easy feat, considering one of them is 20 years old). A rash decision perhaps, but damn, if my house isn't quieter & more peaceful than it's been in years.

I should have done this a long time ago! :D
Kids, cats...either way, there's always a litter box and a lot of fuss and bother (don't tell my daughter I said that :)).

Yeah, don't get m wrong, I'll miss then and all, but I'm finding that being able to play guitar in your underwear (or less) whenever you want is a more than acceptable trade-off. :p

Back
Top Bottom