Shredi's 4th Annual "Happy Father's Day You Muthas" Thread

Yeah!!!
Backatcha father shredi and all the other fathers and potential fathers here in fractal forum land.

My your axefx be with you!

Thanks, and the same to all the other dads out there! Here's hoping you did all not receive ties, socks, or underwear.

Happy Fathers Day to the fathers, and to the men without kids but play big positive roles some child's life.
Thanks to all the men who raised me. :)

Its jam day mo fo's , my 2 daughters --- one is ignoring an semblence of the day, typical self absorbed 14 year old, she means well but has no idea how to show love. The young one gave me an awesome card. Steak restaurant tonight, maybe the San Antonio game, I hope they close em out.

Happy F day to all.

my 2 daughters --- one is ignoring an semblence of the day, typical self absorbed 14 year old, she means well but has no idea how to show love....

Sounds like my 13yo daughter (though I'm not so sure she means well :lol). She like to say everything with a sarcastic tone of voice (I can't imagine where the sarcasm comes from :mrgreen) and shows love by pushing me or punching my arm every time I walk past her.

Back
Top Bottom