AFIII Shredding over a metal backing track

That is awesome @ilya
Man your picking and Tone are ridiculously cool. Is there any guitar Tab for that I would love to learn how to play that. Great job some fine picking. 😃
Thanks alot man, im really flattered. No, im not into tabbing so much, but maybe in the feuture.

Hey there

There is definitely no tention in ur playing style very fluid.

Can/would you advice me how to get a good tone with tapping. When I tap (learning curve style) than the tone is much weaker than when the note Is picked.

Thank you in advance

Cheers

Hey there

Can/would you advice me how to get a good tone with tapping. When I tap (learning curve style) than the tone is much weaker than when the note Is picked.

Thank you in advance

Cheers
As much as no brain answer it sounds, as simple it is really- "just" tap, hammer on/ off with more force 😅

Hey there

Thank you in advance

Cheers

The most important part of tapping, IMO, is getting the right pressure with your tapping finger. Ideally, you want to have the same dynamic control over that finger as your do your fretting hand. Good, solid contact will get everything ringing out better.

Back
Top Bottom