Showtime....WHO HAS USED THEIR III LIVE? (evidence welcome)

I've done a few shows at Madison Square Bedroom. Recorded one of them so far.

But seriously, I'm on a bit of a break before getting back with the guys in the band. Was doing FX8 with a Mesa TC50 and 4x12 last time we got together, but this thing is so awesome I'm completely rethinking how I want to do things for the live show. I probably have a couple months before our next rehearsal but it may be Axe-FX III into an amp and 4x12 by then, with an eye on some kind of FRFR solution down the road.

I've done a few shows at Madison Square Bedroom. Recorded one of them so far.

But seriously, I'm on a bit of a break before getting back with the guys in the band. Was doing FX8 with a Mesa TC50 and 4x12 last time we got together, but this thing is so awesome I'm completely rethinking how I want to do things for the live show. I probably have a couple months before our next rehearsal but it may be Axe-FX III into an amp and 4x12 by then, with an eye on some kind of FRFR solution down the road.

Mission Gemini 2 (2x12 coaxial) will knock something in the dirt in a great way!!! I've been through a ton of FRFR solutions and have only kept a Xitone MBritt open/closed back convertible 1x12 and the Mission Gemini 2. If I really want to move air and have space live, I hook them both up for a 3x12 coaxial. hehehe.

I am going to play 12 shows with 6 different bands in April/May . I can't afford having the III right now. On my desk there is a stack of sheets four the times the thickness of the AXE III's manual ;-) . I have been told that there is a good chance the III will arrive May. If so , then it will remain unboxed until June. LOL ;-)

i will have it on stage this coming tuesday night. still programming my main live preset and liquid foot pro+.

Since there are sooo many options both in Axe FX III and LF+ its taking time...but it will be really the best setup i ever had.

Honestly, when the FC is ready. We are a cover, so the need for switching within and between songs (for precise duplication of familiar tones and sounds). Until then, I will become familiar with the III, and have her prepared. I sold the XL+ and MFC (the buyer was so happy!), so I’m using the Kemper at gigs and rehearsals. For playing and working on my chops, I am using the III.

Back
Top Bottom