Show your CV with cool concert tickets

1970/71. I don't have the ticket stub from the concert, but I got the poster! A high school friend of mine who went to the college got us tickets. The packed crowd of college kids went nuts over GFR. I remember it was raining really hard and on the walk back to his dorm room this expensive chocolate brown shirt I was wearing shrunk up to my elbows. I felt like Bruce Banner. Anyway he grabbed this poster for me. BA130393-66B4-46CD-814D-1DAF4E96B8D3_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
For some reason, I never thought about keeping them.... Not sure why. I don't have a lot of pictures of anything once I became an adult either. I guess once I experienced something, I didn't feel like I needed a reminder. Seeing these, seems like a cool idea though.

Those European tickets are pretty cool.

For some reason, I never thought about keeping them.... Not sure why. I don't have a lot of pictures of anything once I became an adult either. I guess once I experienced something, I didn't feel like I needed a reminder. Seeing these, seems like a cool idea though.

Those European tickets are pretty cool.
same here - wish I'd kept mine - my 1st few alone are iconic but I have no proof other than vague memories and raging tinnitus

Boston(77), Kiss(77), Aerosmith(77), Rush(78), Queen(78), Triumph(7?), Van Halen(79/80ish)

Back
Top Bottom