My 2013 Mustang Boss 302 - Race Red

9499287428_abb0e91865_c.jpg

Nice Boss do you race it ? Ive got a 2011 5.0 w a VMP kit 600 rwhp 540 ft/lbs best so far 11.19 @ 128 going for 10s next weekend . these cars with a PD blower make good power.

img_2383.jpg

Green over blue !! bas ass buggies

I think thats my favorite as well it has a really nice contrast, highly visible! I don't think Funco makes this model anymore though Grant might if I ask I'm sure he still has the jigs. If I remember correctly this car has a 400+ Hp 2.5 Subi in it, though as a 2 seater I think I would have done it as a Mid engine.

Thanks, nice stang you have there.
I haven't taken mine to the track yet. I drove a Boss like mine at Miller Motorsports track in Utah, which was a lot of fun. I also did a ride-along with a professional instructor in the Boss @ Miller, and my jaw was on the floor the entire time..... Seeing what a professional driver can do on a racetrack was an incredible and humbling experience.

I've messed with the launch control a few times on my Boss, but I have no experience with drag racing. I had trouble getting the car to launch without spinning the tires too much.

Nice Boss do you race it ? Ive got a 2011 5.0 w a VMP kit 600 rwhp 540 ft/lbs best so far 11.19 @ 128 going for 10s next weekend . these cars with a PD blower make good power.

View attachment 18108

:lol I might have, just looking for opinions on that color scheme. I don't believe I ever received any input on that post. The orignal color of that car is Red and silver, I had a forum member on another forum that I frequent (Glamis Dunes) Photo Shop it. It must have had an impact on you as you remembered it :D.

Actually, I remember not seeing a fucking difference, even after reading it. But that's kind of like sports and similar things....I tend to gloss right over what's being said. Or even what's on the screen.... But now that I'm paying attention, I think both color schemes look good. The green base seems more appropriate.

In '93 I picked up a fairly nice condition '76 Grand Prix that was an old lady's car. At 14k miles, it might've been wrapped once, but I'm not sure. My Lexus is the quickest I've owned, but the Grand Prix was probably the fastest car I've owned.

I get a kick out of speed an all - and I understand the roller coaster reference - the last time I went to Six Flags, we left early, and I had a better time as passenger to my brother's naturally somewhat daredevil freeway driving (he has never gotten a ticket with me in the car). But I would prefer an F-16/a flight pack/levitation, for the maneuverability. As it is, I have to make do with swimming in my pool, which is very cool when you think about how easy it is to do just about any maneuver with very little effort.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom