Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

Here's mine, MFC plus two Mission Expression Pedals, all on a Pedaltrain 2. I've just got to make the cables up - I've checked it all fits though. I've got the two pedals on risers to bring them up to the level of the MFC.

Axe-FXPedalboard_zps4a39cc79.jpg

Last edited:
Here is mine with the Mission SP-2
Pedalboardfront.jpg

Yes but only pedals with outputs at the rear, not the side.

I was thinking as long as the outputs were on the outside. I could relocate the output on one of my EP-1s to the other side so they're both facing the outside. And given they're a little bit narrower than those Boss pedals I might work. Oh joy!

Reactions: yek
Wow! You can get two expression pedals on a PT2? This...this...this is making my day to know this!
It looks like the pedals are hanging over the sides of the pedalboard just a bit. That may or may not be a problem, depending on the case and your usage.

It looks like the pedals are hanging over the sides of the pedalboard just a bit. That may or may not be a problem, depending on the case and your usage.

If it's my pic you're looking at (the one with the blue and orange pedals) I could not get that pic framed properly. The left hand edge of the MFC and right hand edge of the exp pedal hang over the edge by a couple of mm, not enough to really be significant. I've got mine in a mono case and there's plenty of room with no risk to the mounted pedals.

If it's my pic you're looking at (the one with the blue and orange pedals) I could not get that pic framed properly. The left hand edge of the MFC and right hand edge of the exp pedal hang over the edge by a couple of mm, not enough to really be significant. I've got mine in a mono case and there's plenty of room with no risk to the mounted pedals.

Awesome to know. My plan is a Mono case and a PT2!

MFC and Trailer Trash board

Here's mine (MFC and Roland EV-5). Just got a Trailer Trash Flat Trash board (24x12) with soft bag. First show with this board is Saturday. Really stoked on the board - extremely lightweight, but solid.

Attachments

• photo-23.jpg
    photo-23.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 140
Awesome to know. My plan is a Mono case and a PT2!

I've just sent off for the cables to be put together so should have them back in the next couple of days. As soon as they're back, I'll cable it all up and give a few better pictures showing the overhang. The Mono case has plenty of room on all four sides to put the PT2 in to it and have the pedals overhang by a small amount. I'll get some proper pics put together once I've got the leads back.

Here's mine (MFC and Roland EV-5). Just got a Trailer Trash Flat Trash board (24x12) with soft bag. First show with this board is Saturday. Really stoked on the board - extremely lightweight, but solid.

I think the board is perfect for the MFC -- especially if you use only one expression pedal. The soft case that comes with it is great as well. It offers up plenty of protection and room for cables etc.

Here is my TrailerTrash 24 x 12 Board

I am using a right angle to right angle TRS cable (1.5 foot) from Monoprice ($3.82)

http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=115&cp_id=11509&cs_id=1150901

file_zpsf773f264.jpg

file_zpsf63a15ad.jpg

file_zpsd2e605ef.jpg

Last edited:
I opted for the heavier option of Pedal Train's flight case, which is now the heaviest part of my setup. BUt as I use a lot of mixing of effects, the extra switching and Expression pedals are great.
413MFC101_zpsa7a3799d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There's also a Boss volume pedal before the guitar signal goes into the Axe (via the Polytuner).

As promised, here are some follow up pics of my board all cabled up, I just haven't got round to putting the Velcro on yet. It shows a Pedaltrain PT2, with MFC-101 and two Mission Engineering expression pedals. I've also included some shots in the Mono Case. I've tried to show the overhang as best as I can. Hope this helps.

As promised, here are some follow up pics of my board all cabled up, I just haven't got round to putting the Velcro on yet. It shows a Pedaltrain PT2, with MFC-101 and two Mission Engineering expression pedals. I've also included some shots in the Mono Case. I've tried to show the overhang as best as I can. Hope this helps.

Thats realy Nice Pictures from your Board ,
I like The Color of The two Mission Pedals next to The Labeled MFC !
Congrats , cheers Sascha

Back
Top Bottom