Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

Whar kind of case is this?

Nearly finished - new rack light, laptop drawer , new pedal board flight case, new volume pedal looking great, just waiting for 2x fbt12 mas

1f582b71.jpg

48f031ae.jpg

143ec94c.jpg

67745f34.jpg

Update:

rig.jpg

MFC:
Axe-Fx Mode. Bank Size = 5. No Global Preset.
Switch 13 = Matman's global boost tip.
Pedal #1 = tremolo/rotary speed or preset-specific function.
Pedal #2 = wah.
Plus Mission Engineering TT/M switch and Boss FS6.

Velcro'd on top of rack case: Apogee Duet (recording) and M-Audio Midi Sport 2x2 Ann. (Midi<>USB).
Samson PB power conditioner, just for convenience.
Adam A7X monitors.

Not shown: Axe-Edit/MacBook Pro, monitors (QSC/FBT), guitars.

Last edited:
Crappy Iphone pic. But it's a start.;)
Haven't gotten around to labelling and stuff.
Will do that once the Ultra arrives.
MyMFC-101.jpg

Here is my MFC Setup with Two Mission Engineering Pedals (EP1 and SP1 with LED) in a small Floorboardcase from "STAGG" and with our Stomplabels :)
and ! , here is our new Stomplabel "Amp-set V1" ( the six Amplabels ) , we think it is in Our Shop in the next 2 Weeks..... please take a look at www.stomplabel.com

MFC-Board%20with%20new%20Ampset.jpg

Maybe consider a plain white set of labels too, that can be written on?
I have your current set, I think there's just too much visual stuff there. Found it hard to find the right switch quickly on stage.

Hi Yek,
Yes we stil work on a "clean"-Set ,
But we think you must remember witch Preset on witch Button is:)))
Sory it was a Little joke :))

We work on other Labels without to much Details .
Greets Sascha

Update:

rig.jpg

Pedal #1 = Wah or effects parameter or Whammy etc. (depends on preset).
Pedal #2 = global input volume.
Extra switch 1 = Mission Engineering TT/M switch, changes effects parameter (depends on preset).
Extra switches 3/4 = Boss FS6, used at rehearsal to match preset levels, using the Vol Inc and Vol Dec commands.

Not shown: Axe-Edit on MacBook Pro, live monitor (QSC/FBT).
Alex,
That's a clever stand for your Ultra. Where can I find one?
Thanks,
BJD

>> Alex,
>> That's a clever stand for your Ultra. Where can I find one?
>>

These are the ones I have:

As shown: MILLENIUM AS-2001

or a lower one:

ProLine PL-AS (for better support I put the upper rails in the other way around)

Last edited:
The ProLine does look more stable. As sold, it looks like the rack would be pointing almost face-up. If mounted "the other way around," do you get a shallow enough angle to prevent the rack from tipping backwards off the stand?

Yeah, the Proline is more stable, but the Millennium is higher and at that particular place more convenient.

Here's how the Proline looks 'the other way around' (picture the Axe-Fx facing upwards):

proline.jpg

Nice, though from across the ocean, it looks like the rack might make it a bit back-heavy. Can you reach the knobs without bending over?

Nice, though from across the ocean, it looks like the rack might make it a bit back-heavy. Can you reach the knobs without bending over?

Axe-Fx in rack case is facing upwards (vertically) to the left, resting on the horizontal rails, visible for person at the left side. :)

From your answers, I'm assuming that the stand, when loaded, is not back-heavy, and that the controls can be reached without bending. Is that correct?

Ah I misunderstood your questions.
My 3HE rack balances nicely on the stand. And unless you're 2.50 mtr giant, everything is easy reachable.
I'm 1.75 ...

Update:

rig.jpg

MFC:
Pedal #1 = tremolo/rotary speed or preset-specific function.
Pedal #2 = wah.
Plus Mission Engineering TT/M switch and Boss FS6.

Velcro'd on top of rack case: Apogee Duet (recording) and M-Audio Midi Sport 2x2 Ann. (Midi<>USB).
Samson PB power conditioner, just for convenience.
Adam A7X monitors.

Not shown: Axe-Edit/MacBook Pro, monitors (QSC/FBT), guitars.

You need some Zip ties to clean it up. :D Looks nice though

Back
Top Bottom