Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

Hi,

here's mine:

mfc_01.jpg

MFC-101 with G66 colorblind option, (LEDs are red and blue), left is a Mission Engineering EP-1 in Metal, the right one is a Mission Engineering SP-1 with LED in Metal and the labels were made by stomplabel.de but with a custom design from a friend of mine.

Everything is velcroed to a cheap case. Love the look of the Metal Missions.

Here are more pics showing a few more details of the labels.

mfc_02.jpg

mfc_03.jpg

mfc_04.jpg

Best,

Jochen

@ Joe How did you arrange for the colorblind option? Did G66 actually exchange all the led's?
If you don't mind me asking.. How much did this option set you back and how much time did it take them?
It looks like a neat sollution for those that suffer from color blindness.
Thanks for pointing out the possibility.

Hi John,
@ Joe How did you arrange for the colorblind option? Did G66 actually exchange all the led's?
If you don't mind me asking.. How much did this option set you back and how much time did it take them?
It looks like a neat sollution for those that suffer from color blindness.
Thanks for pointing out the possibility.
I'm the support guy for G66 and I'm colorblind for red and green. I do not have problems with traffic lights, but the LEDs on the MFC were almost indistinguishable for me, so I asked if our technician could swap all the LEDs for red/blue ones and now it's fantastic for me. We have done this for another user too and are now planning to offer it for other customers who are having trouble because of color blindness. Please don't ask me for the price, I'm only the support guy. ;-) Best would be to send a mail to Sussi or Jacques and ask about the details.

Best,

Jochen

Already did that Joe. ;-) Again, it's nice to know that an option like this is possible. Thanks for the heads up.

I am still waiting for my MFC, but I have been busy making labels in Powerpoint and Photoshop. I have pasted them on an MFC photo for now :( !

Now I know there are already quite a few labels around, and I did consider getting the labels from Stomplabel.de, but I like to do my own thing (even if not the most original)...

When my MFC arrives (G66 say mid Feb - YES!) I am going to print them onto magnetic paper and fit em (they should already be to the correct size)...once I have sorted out the whole process, I'll be happy to post the templates/images/process. There are more labels, but this is how I plan to set up my MFC.

MFC_101.jpg

Yep, the drive goes upto 11!
Drive.jpg

And you don't go boom anymore than this...
Boost.jpg

The "Reveal" is well, errrr, meaningful! When printed, the labels do look pretty sweet.
Reveal.jpg

Err, I don't think I am actually colour blind, but the difference between the red and blue LEDs looks a lot clearer to me than red and green...I too am curious how much that option is...

I received a rough estimate from G66. Considering the amount of work it takes to exchange the leds I think it's rather cheap.
Sussi told me they planned to do a small series of them when the next batch arrives. This might even lower that estimated price further.
I'd say send them an email to let them know you're interested, they'll let you know the final price when the MFC's are available.
Only then will you have to decide on which version of led's you settle on.

Hi paulmapp8306,

What type of case is that on the pictures. Would you please let me know where did you buy it and how much it cost.

Thanks,

MS

Its cheap and cheerfull, but does a good job with just the controller and pedal. I got mine from a UK shop, its branded Kinsman - however the Stagg ones are pretty much the same (maybe a slight different size). I susspect there all built in the same Far East factory.

In the UK, DVD247, or Dolphin, or GAK all stock one or the other. For thoses in the EU these companies ship to you.

For thoses stateside I havent found Stagg or Kinsman, however there are several badged CNB that look very similar. Search Amazon under pedalboards. Mesure what you need and get the closest - there are several sizes. Page 2 is a good start.

Linky:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...=2&keywords=pedalboard&ie=UTF8&qid=1295861549

FBTs

Yes, I'm interested in the new FBT 12s as well. Group buy sounds like a good idea.

I have a connection at a place in NYC, but i don't think they have them yet. I'll contact him again now that NAMM is over.

These are the BEST LABELS that are made for the MFC-101(period)!Just AMAZING!!!
Thanks again Sascha and Christian!
Richb

Hi Griffin,

These look really clear - which is what you need on a dark stage. Is it possible maybe maybe to post the file somewhere please so we could download? I'm thinking of photographing some of my 'real' pedals and using the images as label backing. If these turn out nice and clear, I'll post any that turn out to be usable MFC labels.

Back
Top Bottom