Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

Re: Show us your MFC Setups! ( Post your pix! )

Here you go...

9831c15e.jpg

d7655fba.jpg

Nearly finished - new rack light, laptop drawer , new pedal board flight case, new volume pedal looking great, just waiting for 2x fbt12 mas

1f582b71.jpg

48f031ae.jpg

143ec94c.jpg

67745f34.jpg

Yes well impressed perfect size great quality.....Just got a great price on two FBTs....wondering if we could get a group buy together on them.. if anyones interested..

Rig nearly finished.. just got to Nuetrik all leads and get the Laptop and footpedal working together ...which will be fun...

cheers

lukather said:
Yes well impressed perfect size great quality.....Just got a great price on two FBTs....wondering if we could get a group buy together on them.. if anyones interested..

Rig nearly finished.. just got to Nuetrik all leads and get the Laptop and footpedal working together ...which will be fun...

cheers

Yes, I have the same problem, I only have a M-Audio 2x2, but at the moment I can't get Axe Edit & the MFC to work at the same time. Apparently there is a fix coming for Axe Edit, so I'll have to wait for that. I can't afford a seperate Midi merger, and i'm not faffing about with soldering irons (i'm useless with them).

Thees a fix coming for AXEedit and MFC at the same time ?? Man, that would be awesome....right now it is the only problem I have with the gear.

What is a midi merge ? What other options are there to get them to work wsame time ?

Just bought a Midi merge 4-1 ...and 2x2 Midi sport... the problem is that you need to have power to the pedal board and you can run it from the Axefx...so I need another midi lead with ext power...this is a pig..and the extra midi leads..

will tell you how I get on ..

cheers.

I always like looking at other people's setups, so I guess I'll post mine.

AXRig.jpg

AXRig2.jpg

Here mine. Thanks m :)

Attachments

• IMG00110-20101026-1314.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,281
  • IMG00111-20101026-1317.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 703

Here's mine... and in one of the pics, you can see a wee bit of the corner of my FBT Verve 12ma...

Attachments

• Live Rig.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 900
  • Trailer Trash 28x16.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 679

craiguitar said:
Good job Chris,
The pedalboard is pretty good isn't it :D

Got the Diago Showman pedal board, and I must say that I'm really impressed with it's quality :cool: But it's heavy as hell also :)

Ventanaman said:
Here you go:
DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

Nice setup!
What's the purpose of the "PA Mute" switch? can't this not be done with the "Tuner" switch?

Voes,

The PA Mute button only affects Output 1 and keeps the signal going to Output 2 (my onstage cabinet). I sometimes use it on song intros when I don't want signal going to the FOH - for effect only.

If I want everything muted I step on the tuner.

@Tremonti: is your wireless unit a Relay G50?

Thank you.

Yes.....and besides the original XWire unit made years ago it is the only thing I've found that absolutely sounds no different than a cable. The X2 stuff sucked. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! Plus it is extremely well built and very heavy duty.

Back
Top Bottom