Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

jhp612

Since its in the hands of a number of users now ( mines on the way as well!) I'd thought it would be cool to ask users to post pictures of there new rigs featuring the MFC. AXEFX rack pictures are always welcome as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Show us your MFC Setups! ( Post your pix! )

IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6262.jpg

Just one MFC pic! Come on guys.....I know more of you have MFCs....!!! ;)

Ahhh, Funk Logic DD-301 filler panel.... Well, that has to improve your tone right?? :lol:

I was hoping it would improve my playing :) I guess the talent booster is what I really need :))

You know, you have to be connected to get those! They don't just give those to anyone.

craiguitar said:
Ahhh, Funk Logic DD-301 filler panel.... Well, that has to improve your tone right?? :lol:
Apparently the "red" model has slightly more "talent" than the black one. They're a discontinued model BTW

I wonder if the AP-302 (being dbl-rack space) is a better deal ?

I've all the Funk Logic stuff from days gone past. I have red and black one panel, the two panel black and 3 panel blue ones. They are very cool. I'll never part with them - though I did give a friend one of the red blank panels.

Along with my - also discontinued - Talent Boost on the pedalboard... I am again in the esteemed 'unobtainable' gear club. :D

I fell for that Hook Line and Sinker!!! Secret weapon my A##!!! I googled it to find out it was just a cool spacer!!! Wish they still sold them!!

Happy Metal said:
Hi all,

here' mine:

Cheers
Martin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Martin, don't gig in France with that patch name !
Seins means Breasts, and Martin can be a feminine first name here too ! (hence the smiley ?)
:twisted:

Thierry said:
Happy Metal said:
Hi all,

here' mine:

Cheers
Martin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Martin, don't gig in France with that patch name !
Seins means Breasts, and Martin can be a feminine first name here too ! (hence the smiley ?)
:twisted:

Alors: Honi soit qui mal y pense :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks Thierry, good to know! Although I speak a bit french, I didn´t realized the ambiguity! By the way, next year we are going to play near Lille!

Martin

[attachment=2:l5qwi5vd]IMG_0679.jpg[/attachment:l5qwi5vd][attachment=1:l5qwi5vd]IMG_0677.jpg[/attachment:l5qwi5vd][attachment=0:l5qwi5vd]IMG_0676.jpg[/attachment:l5qwi5vd]

[attachment=2:2umchq15]IMG_0675.jpg[/attachment:2umchq15][attachment=1:2umchq15]IMG_0674.jpg[/attachment:2umchq15][attachment=0:2umchq15]IMG_0673.jpg[/attachment:2umchq15]

Back
Top Bottom