Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

OK, in contrast here's a dirty one. It's survived years of playing in bars. Both the MFC and the Mission pedal were acquired second hand, and the wooden tray is one originally made for a Boss GT-8. (Remember those pre Fractal Audio days).

2cmheqg69nfa.jpg

Clockwise from top left: tin of spare fuses, tin of picks, space for pint of beer, talcum powder for sweaty hands, Bluetooth transmitter for iPad, Mission pedal (wah), footpedal for iPad, volume pedal (off board), footpedal for lights, Fractal MFC with Dymo labels and a light coating of beer and talc. The boards in the MFC have been swapped around so that patch changes are on the top row (switches 11 to 15) and the rest are IAs. Not shown is a spare top E string which has slid under the MFC.

There's just one cable off board, an armoured 9 pin midi cable which connects the MFC to the AxeFX, and through that to the lighting controller.

OK, in contrast here's a dirty one. It's survived years of playing in bars. Both the MFC and the Mission pedal were acquired second hand, and the wooden tray is one originally made for a Boss GT-8. (Remember those pre Fractal Audio days).

2cmheqg69nfa.jpg

Clockwise from top left: tin of spare fuses, tin of picks, space for pint of beer, talcum powder for sweaty hands, Bluetooth transmitter for iPad, Mission pedal (wah), footpedal for iPad, volume pedal (off board), footpedal for lights, Fractal MFC with Dymo labels and a light coating of beer and talc. The boards in the MFC have been swapped around so that patch changes are on the top row (switches 11 to 15) and the rest are IAs. Not shown is a spare top E string which has slid under the MFC.

There's just one cable off board, an armoured 9 pin midi cable which connects the MFC to the AxeFX, and through that to the lighting controller.

The road-worn series - love it!

Just finished redoing my board, took advantage of a sale on Reverb and decided to grab a Temple Audio Duo34. It looks much better than my old setup i think, and of course a shout to @KickTags Man for the best way to label a board

I will eventually be replacing the Dunlop Pedals with some EV-1's I like the Mission pedal for the wah as it has that feel to it.

Here is a shot of the old board for reference, this is a much more compact setup while still retains what i need on it.

What are those Labels? They look awesome! Really great looking board.

They are KickTags or rather they were, if you refer to the post above yours They are now going to be called ZenRigs

Thanks Rich :)

The labels are still going to be called KickTags, but they're now going to be just one of the products I make available through my new company, called ZenRigs.

The site is www.zenrigs.com - I'm working on it now and plan to open in around a week :)
Sukh

Just got my MFC this week and really digging it! First practice with it tomorrow. Next step is a new board, kick tags and cables haha.

View attachment 40223

Congratulations on the MFC mate! Looks really funky flanked by the EV1's too :)

Working hard to finish the ZenRigs site and get KickTags available again. I hate to jinx myself, but I see no reason it won't be this weekend. Will keep u posted!

Sukh

Here's my pedaltrain mounted MFC-101 with two Mission SP-1's with the lights.

I have a quick question while I'm here. I can use the two SP-1's fine on a per patch basis, get them to toggle on and off whichever effect they are controlling. For instance, when I create a patch, I'm able to have the right pedal be "OFF" until I stomp it, then it becomes the Wah, and the left pedal is always volume, and when I stomp it, it does a volume boost. I get the inner workings enough to make the pedal work "per patch".

Is there any way to assign my SP-1's globally, so that every patch with a wah block or a volume block work correctly as I described above, or do I have to edit each patch I use to work with the two SP-1's in this fasion?

Thanks so much for your help!!!

funky-Fractal-MFC-101-Setup.jpg

funky-Fractal-Pedalboard-01-720.jpg

funky-Fractal-Pedalboard-02-720.jpg

Last edited:
Nicely done!

It's been far too long since I programmed my controller pedals, so I'm no help there. I have the memory persistence of a goldfish.

Back
Top Bottom