Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

When people use the xs1-4 switches for scenes how do you know what scene you're on? No LEDS, right?

Yeah - its not ideal - so its a "stomp and remember" situation......ideally I'd have loved to see a small indication on the MFC readout (maybe optional selected in a sub menu for those that need it) saying "S1", "S2" or whatever.........

From this weekend.. finally compared my Ventilator to my rotary block in my presets and found that the rotary block does indeed sound as good as the ventilator. Same for my Klon.. not really needed, but I admit I like to look down and see it.
IMG_3837-L.jpg

Last edited:
From this weekend.. finally compared my Ventilator to my rotary block in my presets and found that the rotary block does indeed sound as good as the ventilator. Same for my Klon.. not really needed, but I admit I like to look down and see it.
IMG_3837-L.jpg
That's an awesome setup. Just sold my Klon. Is that Mojo Vibe akin to the Prescription electronics vibe unit?

That's an awesome setup. Just sold my Klon. Is that Mojo Vibe akin to the Prescription electronics vibe unit?
Thanks- the vine is Bob Sweet's Sweetsound Mojovibe.. I don't think there was any relation to the Prescription vibe. (Bob passed away a few years back, by the way). Great sounding vibe, although I prefer it w/ single coils.

Redid my board, felt like I had everything to close together. Also picked up some 3m Dual Lock

how do you like the Dunlop expression pedal as opposed to the mission? I have been wanting to get a metal EP1 for my board, seeing yours is not helping me save my money! LOL!

how do you like the Dunlop expression pedal as opposed to the mission? I have been wanting to get a metal EP1 for my board, seeing yours is not helping me save my money! LOL!

I love em, I have the far left one set up as my Vol pedal witch is a full size and the other is used for extraneous effects such as whammy or Tremolo and Rotary speed.

I had thought about all mission but I didn't want all the same style pedals if that makes sense.

IMG_3837-L.jpg
I got the vibe sounding really close to my Mojo vibe as well, you should investigate that ... :)

This is just day one, ripped everything off to see if the MFC even fit on my board! Hoping for 2 Mission pedals in the future to replace the EB Jr but other than that, should be good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attachments

• IMG_4503-1.JPG
    IMG_4503-1.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 209
Back
Top Bottom