Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

It is this one:
f4f905731fa81d4e54d57594509e37e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shots from a recent gig are not the best. The other pics (at bottom) I think were posted before. Not sure so here they are again!

2CA281C5-517C-4775-A660-1D5153D86870_zpsftbxzalc.jpg

4A434D22-22F0-4262-B070-4DF275174741_zpsrfiijuph.jpg

20130513_213649_zps019b1d98.jpg

20130513_213704_zpsa6246821.jpg

20130513_213709_zpsed9c87b4.jpg

20130513_213720_zps7ac2ac61.jpg

I sold my MFC-101 and got a FAMC LF+ PRO+ but I miss my MFC-101 labels :( I keep stepping on the wrong switches bc I'm so used to having the MFC-101 labels under the switches but the LF+ switch displays are above the switches. I have my first gig tomorrow night with my LF+ PRO+ and new band Odd Mountain. Hopefully I don't mess up haha. I'm actually thinking about cutting the tops off of my MFC-101 labels where the LED hole was and put them on my LF+ PRO+.

Here's the latest version! Notice how you can't see any cables;)
190e594ca55f4acb62380a92e4546c33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! What do you use the 4 switches for? Can you post some pics from the other side? I want to build a doghouse like yours too...

Hey everybody, I finally got my pedalboard done. It includes the MFC101, 2 Fractal EV-1's and a Mission expression which is spring loaded for auto engage wah. Everything works like a dream. The EV1's are built really strong, wide range and sweep, great feel and they also look great too. Best expression pedals on the market in my opinion. I have stomp box tags on my MFC. Personally I don't really like them all too much compared to what else is out there. I would have gone with kick tags but in all honesty their website is a bit difficult to understand. Make it more simple. Less clutter. Anyways, maybe I will order kick tags in the future, for now the stomp tags do the job and they don't look terrible. I'd just like something a bit more custom. All TRS Cables are custom length to fit.

The pedalboard was custom built by NYCPedalboards

- Dan

Hey everybody, I finally got my pedalboard done. It includes the MFC101, 2 Fractal EV-1's and a Mission expression which is spring loaded for auto engage wah. Everything works like a dream. The EV1's are built really strong, wide range and sweep, great feel and they also look great too. Best expression pedals on the market in my opinion.

Very nice!

Thanks for the pics. I'm surprised at the size of the EV1s, and a little distressed. I have 4 Mission pedals that work quite well on my board, but they're packed in just about as close as they can be, which means I can't just replace them with the Fractal units. 4 won't fit. Nothing wrong with the Mission pedals - like them a lot - but I really wanted to try one of the Fractal units.

Hey everybody, I finally got my pedalboard done. It includes the MFC101, 2 Fractal EV-1's and a Mission expression which is spring loaded for auto engage wah. Everything works like a dream. The EV1's are built really strong, wide range and sweep, great feel and they also look great too. Best expression pedals on the market in my opinion. I have stomp box tags on my MFC. Personally I don't really like them all too much compared to what else is out there. I would have gone with kick tags but in all honesty their website is a bit difficult to understand. Make it more simple. Less clutter. Anyways, maybe I will order kick tags in the future, for now the stomp tags do the job and they don't look terrible. I'd just like something a bit more custom. All TRS Cables are custom length to fit.

The pedalboard was custom built by NYCPedalboards

- Dan

Hi , great board and nice pictures ,
and thanks for the order on our STOMPLABELS :)
Yes , we also think they dont look "terrible" :))
And if you like to have some stomplabels with more custom(Design/Picture/Text?) please feel free to contact us ,
THX and best wishes from germany,
Cheers Sascha

Back
Top Bottom