Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

Hi guys, is the Kick Tags shop gone? Been trying to get in contact with the guy through the shop, but no answer for months.

Nope, still here mate! I do respond to emails, so apologies if I've missed yours - either that or it didn't get through.

I've been on a short break, getting ready for a big gig in a week, and should have the next batch ready to go after that.

Apologies to anyone still waiting to order... will be back in action as fast as I can.

Cheers,
Sukh

Got my mfc101 yesterday. It's really great. Took seconds to configure. I don't really need one but the Axe is more fun with it.

mfc.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice setup, pima1234! I am considering swapping 2 of the 3 Mission pedals on my board for Fractals, since I use them for volume. I figure the size and sweep of the Fractals will be better suited for that purpose. Will keep one Mission with spring and switch for effects.

Right. The orange Mission is spring-loaded.

I figure the mini expression could have a variety of uses. We'll see. I'm a long way from having everything set up, but it should be easier with MFC-Edit.

Just got done placing some of the labels (from my label maker, lol).

Now it's time to work on configuring... Right now, I have the 4 exp pedals set to Ext 1-4, and two of the ext switches to ext 5 & 6. IA17 is amp X/Y (16 is tempo/tuner). I'm thinking about assigning two of the ext switches to control the amp boost and one for the bright switch (global).

How do you guys configure your complex set up?

Question for folks who use boards the the NYC Pedalboards and the Diago ones. How do you secure your MFC to the board? I'd prefer something a little more secure than velcro. I can't tell from pictures online, but is there a way to mount with screws or something? I was thinking of just drilling through the bottom and using the holes for the rubber feet.

Question for folks who use boards the the NYC Pedalboards and the Diago ones. How do you secure your MFC to the board? I'd prefer something a little more secure than velcro. I can't tell from pictures online, but is there a way to mount with screws or something? I was thinking of just drilling through the bottom and using the holes for the rubber feet.

I run a NYC pedal board for the MFC and a couple Mission Pedals. I used 2" wide industrial Velcro type and it's held up perfectly. I removed the rubber feet from the MFD prior to mounting.

I pulled the bottom off the MFC and the bottoms off the Mission pedals and used those for templates to drill holes in some architectural panel that I eventually bolted into the bottom of a flight case. Once all the devices were bolted back onto the panel, they were solid as rocks. Then, bolting the pane into a case fixed that. This thing can take one helluva lotta abuse and not suffer for it.

In place of architectural panel, you could just use some 1/4" birch ply. It would work as well. The screws that hold the feet on the devices can be removes so you can just use the screws that used to hold them on. Stash the feet somewhere in case you ever need them again.

My corner of the stage at one of our two venues. At this one I use the Aviom to create my monitor mix into input 1 of my CLR and use output 2 from the Axe to the other input of the CLR (output 1 goes to front of house) so that I can hear myself even when I am not coming through the house. Works great!!!
8aef4528976a97235d8dd2ceef5a5e31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom