Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

It seems that some of you have taken the foot pads off the MFC. So, just to confirm, the screws holding the footpads are not also holding the MFC together, correct? That is, if I take the feet off, the MFC won't come apart? =)

just to confirm, the screws holding the footpads are not also holding the MFC together, correct?
NOT.
They do hold the MFC together.

That is, if I take the feet off, the MFC won't come apart? =)
You take the screw + rubber feet off and then screw back the screws only.

It seems that some of you have taken the foot pads off the MFC. So, just to confirm, the screws holding the footpads are not also holding the MFC together, correct? That is, if I take the feet off, the MFC won't come apart? =)

I'm building a pedalboard out of wood, and am drilling holes in the wood where the foot pads go; then using heavy duty velcro to fix the MFC to the pedalboard. That way I don't have to worry about something coming loose on the inside and can leave the foot pads on.

NOT.
They do hold the MFC together.

You take the screw + rubber feet off and then screw back the screws only.

Ah...thanks, good to know. I'll have to figure out another option for getting it lower down then. Anyone know a source for some direct-drop low profile foot pads?

attachment.php

Not sure why, but that thing just screams "bolt some skateboard trucks on me and ride me to gigs" to me! :lol

I gather you Swiss cheesed it for weight relief. Looks pretty solid!

Working on mine now. Anyone know the screw size for the EV-1 feet? I need to replace them with longer versions.

how many is too many?

added on more expression pedal to my setup...
mfc101_Apr12_zpsuiiznwh2.jpg

from right:
- wah (via axe fx pedal input)
- effects (eg whammy)
- delay mix
- multi-delay mix
- reverb mix

Working on mine now. Anyone know the screw size for the EV-1 feet? I need to replace them with longer versions.

Got the answer, from FAS tech support... the pitch for the EV-1 M3.5 is 0.6. Had to add some length to compensate for the mounting board depth.

Back
Top Bottom