Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

I've been looking into the pedaltrain's lately. Wondering about the various tilts (PT2/3, PT PRO), especially in relation to exp pedals. Is this something that needs getting used to, or no problem at all?

A Pedaltrain 2 fits (tightly) the MFC and two Mission-type exp. pedals, providing the pedal outputs are at the outside, or front.

I know about the width. That's not really of any concern at this moment. I'm a bit scared that having the exp pedals pitched up a bit, might cause discomfort when doing lengthy wah stuff for example.

Ah, okay, I misunderstood "tilt". :)

I had my exp.pedal on a PT2 for ages, no problem handling that.

Great to hear, thanks. However PT2 is 60mm in height, PT PRO is 90mm. A little steeper.
Guess the best thing to do is go out and try them. :encouragement:

Even though the height is different, the angle should be roughly the same due to a larger surface area. I looked at a few different models a few months ago and the were all pretty much the same as far as the angle goes.

Just realized this might be the case since Some models are deeper then others. Thanks for confirming this!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 129
We recently wired and built this board from scratch for a customer. They needed it lightweight for traveling so we used a Pedaltrain Fly - they will be carrying this item on planes. They also wanted a 1 cable setup, which explains the batteries for the LED lights. However, we thought this one turned out really cool and wanted to share. The switch is custom wired and mounted in the Pedaltrain by us, it is a killswitch to control the lights.

_DSC5717_zpsewd32dbk.jpg
_DSC5716_zps0rk5wx9i.jpg
_DSC5715_zpsozssn8az.jpg
_DSC5711_zps5tvvrcj3.jpg

Nothing's changed about mine since I last posted it, it works, is flexible for our weird song lists and is reliable, so I haven't messed with it.

Except, a friend of mine stamped out a few labels for me the other day and I realized there was only one place for this particular one to go:
5M39k5j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom