Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

Hey Peace Man !!!
I did not really make me laugh at you! sorry if that was so over. I just wanted to say that it is not the same as if you do not have our labels, because man sees it so many times and it is not only darkness in a guitarist living......
Ok ?! Peeeeaaaaaceeeee !!!!
:) ok ?
I think , that what Toadfish say is absolut correct ! Not every One Need glow-Labels !
Lets all have Peace and Fun and make Music with or without Labels !:)
Cheers

Hey Peace Man !!!
I did not really make me laugh at you! sorry if that was so over. I just wanted to say that it is not the same as if you do not have our labels, because man sees it so many times and it is not only darkness in a guitarist living......
Ok ?! Peeeeaaaaaceeeee !!!!
:) ok ?
I think , that what Toadfish say is absolut correct ! Not every One Need glow-Labels !
Lets all have Peace and Fun and make Music with or without Labels !:)
Cheers

Toadfish makes glow labels - and is a diplomat. I didn't intend to criticise your product, as this is a discussion forum where we say what we think. I still think you should have a go at making glow labels. But that's up to you man.

I don't have any labels on my MFC, so it does look a bit boring. I took pics of my old analogue pedals and tried to make them into labels that would be familiar to me when I glance down. Here's one of them hereSD-1 pedal graphic.jpg But then I realised unless the lighting was quite good, they didn't stand out like a real pedal (obviously) so you still had to remember the cc grid - unless they glow - hence my comment about the Stomplabel pedals, which I do think look good.

But probably the boring reality is going to be word labels that you can see under all conditions, as all the beautiful pics can be confusing. But on the other hand, Toadfish tells me his Pedalboardlabels company is making some pedal backgrounds along the lines of what I was trying to do, for use along with their glow in the dark labels. That does sound fun.

I like eadgbe's glow labels. He's got more application than me. I couldn't solve the problem of making the glow paper strong enough for hard use.

Prob is they are only available in the US. As I understand they do not sent them abroad. Maybe they see the UK as another state of the US. But I doud that.

Toadfish makes glow labels - and is a diplomat. I didn't intend to criticise your product, as this is a discussion forum where we say what we think. I still think you should have a go at making glow labels. But that's up to you man.

I don't have any labels on my MFC, so it does look a bit boring. I took pics of my old analogue pedals and tried to make them into labels that would be familiar to me when I glance down. Here's one of them hereView attachment 7600 But then I realised unless the lighting was quite good, they didn't stand out like a real pedal (obviously) so you still had to remember the cc grid - unless they glow - hence my comment about the Stomplabel pedals, which I do think look good.

But probably the boring reality is going to be word labels that you can see under all conditions, as all the beautiful pics can be confusing. But on the other hand, Toadfish tells me his Pedalboardlabels company is making some pedal backgrounds along the lines of what I was trying to do, for use along with their glow in the dark labels. That does sound fun.

I like eadgbe's glow labels. He's got more application than me. I couldn't solve the problem of making the glow paper strong enough for hard use.

Hi Hugomack,
i understand what you wanted to tell me , and agin sory for my quik response to your posting , Peace ok ! :)
and you are right, this is a discussion Forum, and you and I can say what we think.
yes Todfish makes realy cool Glowlabels, We have ever tested for a long time with glow material, but we found it not good enough for us, maby he has another Foil for the brighter effect.....
we have test it under Stagelight with colourheadlights, we found it was not bright enough..... also the effect was not so high....
therefore we have no plans to produce glowlabels, thats it, at the Moment :)
you've also heard from toadfish ,that many People do NOT by from him glowlabels.

we have set our priorities elsewhere in our brand new "Ultra-Stomplabels" with more robust Labels in high quality and we and you think cool Stompboxdesign :)
thats it :)
and we have realy many Happy Stomplabel-User.....

everyone should be happy with what he needs :)
You and i too ,
so lets have fun with Music ,Guitar ,AXE , Gear and Labels regardless of who :)

sorry for my funny english :))))

have a nice Day ,Sascha

Dedicated to Sukh (oh, you think i forgot all about you, huh?)...

A geat person to deal with, he really cares about the customer so if you want something special, don't hesitate...shoot him an email and he'll do his best...

MFC_Jupiter.jpg

Thank you sir!

Dedicated to Sukh (oh, you think i forgot all about you, huh?)...

A geat person to deal with, he really cares about the customer so if you want something special, don't hesitate...shoot him an email and he'll do his best...

Thank you sir!

Hey man! How the hell are you? Been a loooong time...

Thanks for your kind words - as I said when we were doing your labels, I LOVED the texts - super imaginative (and very much my kind of thing). And you know what, seeing your board labelled in a way that just works for *you* is what it's all about for us, so thanks so much for posting your pic. It was a pleasure chatting to you about it at the time too!

Hope you're well brother and keep in touch.

Sukh

It was a pleasure chatting to you about it at the time too!

Likewise Sukh, likewise... ;)

Hope you're well brother and keep in touch.

You too man and we WILL be in touch...i am gonna need some more labels man (i mean what the heck does "REVERB" mean man? And what's this "PHASER" thing??? Don't know what that means, lol), i'll wait till you get your site up again and will make a few PROPER (lol) labels more... ;)

Likewise Sukh, likewise... ;)

You too man and we WILL be in touch...i am gonna need some more labels man (i mean what the heck does "REVERB" mean man? And what's this "PHASER" thing??? Don't know what that means, lol), i'll wait till you get your site up again and will make a few PROPER (lol) labels more... ;)

Haha! Phaser? Pah! Far too ordinary for you my friend! :)

I've just received my glow labels from Sukh -for which many thanks. He also sent me some prototype backgrounds to see how they work for me.

I changed the font to make them clearer - it's Impact Bold for all you font fans - for which I wasn't charged the usual £10 resetting fee. (The attached thumbnail is of the usual fonts).
MFC with labels.jpg
I'm not sure if I need any backgrounds, but will try these out for a while and see how it goes. I do know where everything is, and only need the labels as a prop when I'm also trying to remember the first line of the second verse..... Sorry not to have taken a pic in the darkness.

Attachments

• MFC GLOW labels - 1177 crop.jpg
    MFC GLOW labels - 1177 crop.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom