• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

EvilPhish

Inspired
Nothing's changed about mine since I last posted it, it works, is flexible for our weird song lists and is reliable, so I haven't messed with it.

Except, a friend of mine stamped out a few labels for me the other day and I realized there was only one place for this particular one to go:
5M39k5j.jpg

mbrown3

Inspired
It seems that some of you have taken the foot pads off the MFC. So, just to confirm, the screws holding the footpads are not also holding the MFC together, correct? That is, if I take the feet off, the MFC won't come apart? =)

Roadrunner

Power User
just to confirm, the screws holding the footpads are not also holding the MFC together, correct?
NOT.
They do hold the MFC together.

That is, if I take the feet off, the MFC won't come apart? =)
You take the screw + rubber feet off and then screw back the screws only.

chucma

Fractal Fanatic
It seems that some of you have taken the foot pads off the MFC. So, just to confirm, the screws holding the footpads are not also holding the MFC together, correct? That is, if I take the feet off, the MFC won't come apart? =)

I'm building a pedalboard out of wood, and am drilling holes in the wood where the foot pads go; then using heavy duty velcro to fix the MFC to the pedalboard. That way I don't have to worry about something coming loose on the inside and can leave the foot pads on.

mbrown3

Inspired
NOT.
They do hold the MFC together.

You take the screw + rubber feet off and then screw back the screws only.

Ah...thanks, good to know. I'll have to figure out another option for getting it lower down then. Anyone know a source for some direct-drop low profile foot pads?

dsimms

Inspired
Working on mine now. Anyone know the screw size for the EV-1 feet? I need to replace them with longer versions.

sundance_kiddsg

Experienced
how many is too many?

added on more expression pedal to my setup...
mfc101_Apr12_zpsuiiznwh2.jpg

from right:
- wah (via axe fx pedal input)
- effects (eg whammy)
- delay mix
- multi-delay mix
- reverb mix

dsimms

Inspired
Working on mine now. Anyone know the screw size for the EV-1 feet? I need to replace them with longer versions.

Got the answer, from FAS tech support... the pitch for the EV-1 M3.5 is 0.6. Had to add some length to compensate for the mounting board depth.

Top Bottom