Show Us Your FX8 Rig!

Isn't the MONO stuff all soft bag style? My stuff gets thrown in a trailer with a pile of other roadcases. It definitely needs to be a hard case for my needs. The MONO bag would be destroyed in weeks along with everything inside.
I've dragged Mono bags around the planet a few times even ended up checking the double gig bag a few times on transcontinental flights, and after 7 years it's still going strong and all guitars have survived...
From last summer's Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France tour...

Attachments

• 2017-04-08 01.00.41.jpg
    2017-04-08 01.00.41.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 96
I've dragged Mono bags around the planet a few times even ended up checking the double gig bag a few times on transcontinental flights, and after 7 years it's still going strong and all guitars have survived...
From last summer's Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France tour...
And I know the gear trailer abuse way to well...

Attachments

• 2017-04-08 01.11.01.jpg
    2017-04-08 01.11.01.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 66
Anyone got the FX8 mounted on a Novo 32 or Terra 42 Pedaltrain Board and can post a picture of it here?
I have a Boss FV500 (used as Expression Pedal), FX8, Baldringer Dual Drive and Boss EQ7 i want to mount on a board. Maybe I will add the Tubescreamer on that board too... I reckoned the board should have a width of 93cm. The Terra 42 is with a width of 106cm too huge, the Novo 32 could be a possible solution if I mount the Dual Drive lengthwise. But I'm not sure which one to take. What about the Case of both boards? I read about problems with the height of the Classic Pro with FX8. Is it also a problem with Novo32 or Terra 42?

Unfortunately my dealer has none of them in stock...

This is my current board! Love it to bits. At home it goes out to my Vox AC4C1-BL at church it goes out stereo to output 1.) Vox AC15VR and output 2.) AMT V1 > Peavey Studio Pro Transtube (old SS Amp)

Note: Vader gives a great sustain and the Stormtroopers gives the nice tone!!!

IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0256.JPG

Last edited:
So here's my brand new board with the FX8 Mark II. It's mounted on a Pedaltrain Novo-32

fx8.jpg

Signal chain is
Boss GE-7 (flat EQ, just for adapting volume between Strat and Les Paul)
Ibanz TS 808 (though the FX8 has a model, I like it in the front of the signal chain just to get a dirty clean and a little boost)
FX8 -> Send -> Baldringer Dual Drive -> MXR Micro Amp (for Solo Volume Boost) -> FX8 Return
and run into any 1-channel amp.

When I use one the 3-channel amps the Baldringer will not be in the signal chain, i hook it up with 4CM then...

Man it sounds fantastic :D

Here's mine, still a lot of tweaking to do yet.

Y9tvvTB.jpg

Hey. I know this was eons ago, but can you tell me what size Temple board this is? It looks KILLA' and what you did with this is the direction I'm heading. That empty space is where I'm hoping to mount my Shure GLX-D, a Loopmaster ABY box, and a POG, if it'll fit in that space. I'm trying to make it as compact as I can.

I appreciate any help or info. If ya' can't remember, no worries. If you still have it, I'd love to see an updated pic, if not, it was a cool board! Thanks again!

This is the new FX8 setup. It runs to the TC-50 and the Mark 5:25. The Axe FX2 and Matrix are their own separate rig. I haven't even fully tested the FX8 rig yet. Still haven't set up MIDI control of the TC-50 or even relays to switch channels on the 5:25. Also going to be using a custom pedal board eventually.
IMG_1134_zps9nxgnmov.jpg

Back
Top Bottom