Show Us Your FX8 Rig!

This is my stereo all-in-pedalboard setting with fantastic remote loopy!!!!
View attachment 28932 View attachment 28933

View attachment 28932

I have been waiting for someone to pull the trigger on the remote loopy. I had been planning to go this route when I got the FX8 but I decided to invest more time in the drive block before I made up my mind. For most of my needs I like the drive block fine. I just need some gnarly fuzzes

I have been waiting for someone to pull the trigger on the remote loopy. I had been planning to go this route when I got the FX8 but I decided to invest more time in the drive block before I made up my mind. For most of my needs I like the drive block fine. I just need some gnarly fuzzes
The loopy is absolutely perfect in this configuration. transparent easy to use with the FX8 although not very cheap. I needed analog distortions that will never be surpassed by digital ones and so I found the perfect solution.

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does the Loopy do and how do you have it hooked up? I looked it up on their site but couldn't quite figure it out. Me be stoopid.

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does the Loopy do and how do you have it hooked up? I looked it up on their site but couldn't quite figure it out. Me be stoopid.
The loopy is a looper with two loops to which you can connect any analog pedal (or not) to be inserted into the signal chain of FX8.It can be completely bypassed or can put in the chain, as desired, one of the two (or both) pedals inserted in the loop of the loopy. The loopy is controlled via fx8 relays dedicated to switching of the ampli.

How is the switching on the mark v please with the relays ? Do you have to use a Mini Amp Gizmo or dies the FX8 take care if it ?
Hi! No, you don't need nothing, just two TRS/TRS cables for channel switching like I did. Or two TRS to TS/TS for everything on Mark V.

Here's my setup...

A14D6F54-7871-4339-BDB0-1D9C07D1617D_zps6dt6egs3.jpg

Mounted on a pedal train pt3, smooth hound wireless, right ernie ball is just for volume, left one is an expression pedal and the polytune because I like it.

Back
Top Bottom