Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

Hey guys, thought I'd post a couple of pics of my case. I had some trouble with my AX8 getting manhandled on trips (had to have it repaired by FAS actually), and so I started looking around for hard case options. Turned out I had this little guy sitting in a closet, so I had a friend help me convert it and install a hinge, so the back panel flips down for access to the jacks and ports. Been amazing for travel, knowing that my AX8 is well protected.

IMG_1813.jpg IMG_1814.jpg IMG_1815.jpg IMG_1816.jpg

My latest .. have modded the One Control in the front so it's a midi controller (S1-S6).

Cmomgb9yAu78HtpPsekOeQQ2S5wLfhbgTusk7zPrufApX92IB

I really like the kickags by ZenRings but sadly for me they are currently out of stock

Hey mate! I have everything IN stock, only I'm not taking orders now as I need some time to update some stuff on the site - which I'm hoping to get done in the next week, in-between work xmas parties and friends and family festivities.

If you drop me an email at sukh@zenrigs.com I'll let you know as soon as the store is taking orders again.

Cheers!
Sukh

Hey mate! I have everything IN stock, only I'm not taking orders now as I need some time to update some stuff on the site - which I'm hoping to get done in the next week, in-between work xmas parties and friends and family festivities.

If you drop me an email at sukh@zenrigs.com I'll let you know as soon as the store is taking orders again.

Cheers!
Sukh
Thank you, i will send you an email right away.

Thanks to @yek I finally figured out, how to use my DIY MIDI foot controller conveniently with my minimized AX8 rig, without having to build a bulky board with ac/dc converter, etc. again -> using a USB 5V power bank for the MIDI controller...

The MIDI controller toggles scenes 1/5 (MFS1), scenes 2/6 (MFS2), etc. The AX8 FS directly control block bypass or control switches. The MIDI controller can also control the most important looper functions (but it would take me some more hours to properly program the LED indicators, to match with the AX8 internal ones...).

So this is my convenience setup. If I want to go smaller, I use a mini EXP-Pedal (Valeton Surge) instead, leave the MIDI controller at home and use sticky scene mode instead, if needed...

Regards,
glombi

Just some shared experience with using power banks. They might shut down, if the the current draw is too low. My pedal was optimized to low power consumption, so the battery pack just turned off after 30 seconds. Took me some time to figure out. Now I constantly power an internal LED, that keeps the battery alive...

IMG_4984.JPG

Question for everyone...if you had the choice between a Temple Audio Duo 24..or a PT3...what would you do? Also...does the Ax8 fit in the PT3 case?

Back
Top Bottom