Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

Mancave.... programming the backup AX8..
Time to go back out on tour.....

14068241_1290205147656691_4853748191710178216_n.jpg

My humble living room, take on trips rig. It's big brother is upstairs. I had an old set of M Audio 5 inch monitors monitors but on a fluke tried it through these Audio Engine A5+ desktop speakers. They are not FRFR but sound great.IMG_1365.JPG

They look like they're FRFR. What makes you think they are not?
Really? How can you tell by looking? Just curious- I'm obviously a neophyte with much of this stuff. They were advertised as desktop speakers- not "monitors" so I guess I just assumed they weren't. I also know they don't seem quite a bright and crisp as my Adam A7X's but maybe that's a function of speaker size? I am very happy with them with th Ax8 though.

First battle testing of the AX8......pool party.......now it's a party.....the lucky man synth..from Admin M@...lol....and Moke's Acoustic preset...had jaws dropping..........good job bro's

Attachments

• ax8 Capture.PNG
    ax8 Capture.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
I built this oversized armoire cabinet a number of years ago to house my guitar stuff. It's been through a few different internal configurations, this is the newest, and thanks to the AX8 and ASM-12, the best so far! It's not portable ;-).
View attachment 34714View attachment 34713
View attachment 34715View attachment 34716

View attachment 34717
Talk about coming out of the closet!!!!!!! :eek::p

This might be the single best thing I've seen on the inter-webs!!!! EVER!!!!

X

Back
Top Bottom