Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

It was my board for my Mfc set up. I wanted to use a PT but do not care to much for the incline of the pressure it puts on encoders

Finished now with all connections and external pedals:

Board is bought at Thomann, EUR 149. Comes with hardcase with handle and wheels.
Bought the combination pack with powerplant, for EUR 16 extra.

See details: http://www.thomann.de/nl/harley_benton_pb1000.htm

Measures: 60 x 40 x 11 cm
The case itself is somewhat bigger (62,5 x 41 cm). Good because my pedals and AX8 hangover 1 cm on both sides.

Weight of the board: 4.6 kg

IMG_2154.JPG IMG_2155.JPG IMG_2156.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2148.JPG
    IMG_2148.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2149.JPG
    IMG_2149.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1189.JPG
    IMG_1189.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2145.JPG
    IMG_2145.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1193.JPG
    IMG_1193.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
@Fretburner

Looking great!!

I got a 60x31cm (pedaltrain2 size) board. How large is yours?

I can't decide if buying Mission or Fractal expression pedal. I'm afraid the Fractal is a bit too long.
The problem most people have with the fractal is width not length. It a bit longer than an Ax or MFC. On a PT2 end to end people have put an Mfc (ax) and 2 mission pedals. Two ev1 would not fit on a pt2 with an Mfc (ax)

The problem most people have with the fractal is width not length. It a bit longer than an Ax or MFC. On a PT2 end to end people have put an Mfc (ax) and 2 mission pedals. Two ev1 would not fit on a pt2 with an Mfc (ax)

Thanks for your kind reply. I will mostly use the AX8 without a pedalboard, straight on the floor, bringing it to gigs and rehearsals with a soft gig bag. But for biggest gigs and van transport I'll use my flight case.

Thanks for the advice, I'l buy a couple of Mission pedals.
Marcello

I've got my MFC on a PT2 with two EV-1s...

I've had many different rigs....this tops them all...!!!!

FRFR Speaker, Les Paul Traditional, AX8, Decimator II, Fractal Pedal for WAH or VOL or both. All cable tied to a Holy Board.

IMG_0673.JPG IMG_0675.JPG

That's a nice simple rig. How are you finding the Friedman? A lot of reviews I've read prefer the atomic clr but I'd be interested if you compared them?
Do you need the decimator? Plenty of noise gate options in the ax8 as good as the Dec is.

My First show with this rig (second with the AX8)
Im a gear freak .... But this is the first rig after a show i didnt start looking for something else. Im never happy with a "live tone"! This rig was amazing together, wasnt too bad loading in and out (the Friedmans are heavy and the handles are in a awkward place)
Used Mokes presets (tweaked for my fingers)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 233
Back
Top Bottom