Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

Just got the G30. I put it on the side of the AX8 with velcro to maximize the convenience. When I'm going on stage I just get power to both and an XLR for FOH and a cable for my monitor.

It does get a bit in the way of F1 but I don't use that after the sound check so no biggie for me.

What do you guys think about this setup?

Just got the G30. I put it on the side of the AX8 with velcro to maximize the convenience. When I'm going on stage I just get power to both and an XLR for FOH and a cable for my monitor.

It does get a bit in the way of F1 but I don't use that after the sound check so no biggie for me.

What do you guys think about this setup?

Cool. I never thought of side ways. I’d like to be able to see the battery and signal lights but most people hide the whole thing under a board or whatever so this is a good way if you aren’t using a board.

Cool. I never thought of side ways. I’d like to be able to see the battery and signal lights but most people hide the whole thing under a board or whatever so this is a good way if you aren’t using a board.

The battery light is actually only on the transmitter and I don't mind not being able to see the other lights as easily :)

The battery light is actually only on the transmitter and I don't mind not being able to see the other lights as easily :)

Mine also has a 3 stage battery indicator on the receiver which I use more than the one in belt pack because I can’t usually see belt pack.

Lights on the G30 receiver are battery strength and transmitter signal indicators...pretty crucial to have those facing up in my experience.
wp-20160921-003_orig.jpg

Lights on the G30 receiver are battery strength and transmitter signal indicators...pretty crucial to have those facing up in my experience.
wp-20160921-003_orig.jpg
The lights on the G30 (or G50 on my board) are not as crucial to me as I use really high powered rechargeable batteries. They hold like 2800mAh and I replace them out about once a year. They can still last about 8 hours before dying and i charge them up the day before a show. I have never had an issue with the rechargeable batteries (i play about 30-40 gigs a year). I also have an extra body pack also charged up and ready to go on my guitar boat so it can be switched out at a moments notice.

Wow...that's work of art! beautiful! do you have more pics of the building process??
Thanks! It’s really nothing more than setting stuff in place and cutting holes where needed. The side panel was bent with a hammer, vice, and block of wood. The lights are $14.99 on Amazon with the remote and can be stuck just about anywhere. Underneath isn’t as pretty. Just zip ties and clips included with the lights and board. They come with a power supply but work on the pedal supply with reverse polarity. 669A9CC1-7531-4327-8138-06685A3F0B44.jpeg8B941E76-9D49-45AC-8F04-15B835B9683F.jpegDD6444DF-83B3-40DB-94F7-242AAE6BF891.jpeg1254A162-7267-4980-9D5B-3B9B88ECABBD.jpeg

Altoids??? o_O

Groupies deserve fresh breath.
.... but I use it for picks.

I have to expression knobs controlling what i want. Also have a normal expression pedal

Attachments

• 55BEDBA9-EA8B-451F-A663-4643DD851FB1.jpeg
    55BEDBA9-EA8B-451F-A663-4643DD851FB1.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom