Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

I'm still very happy with this setup - shot taken pre gig playing a 50th birthday party recently.

29663164_962381237250978_2257464901287365170_o.jpg

How do you like the ASC's? Im looking forward to getting one when they're back in stock at Sweetwater.
I like them a lot. They have a great cab like punch and thump. Going to gig them this Thursday at a big show we have in downtown Houston. But I’ve been using an ASM-12, the wedge version, at rehearsal for about two years now and love it. I wonder if I bought the last 2 Sweetwater had?

I like them a lot. They have a great cab like punch and thump. Going to gig them this Thursday at a big show we have in downtown Houston. But I’ve been using an ASM-12, the wedge version, at rehearsal for about two years now and love it. I wonder if I bought the last 2 Sweetwater had?

Does your band have a website? I live in Houston and would love to come check you guys out. We’re you in any other local bands that I might recognize besides the Ozzy tribute band?

Do you use wedge monitors in front too? I’m curious how the 1x12s project from the floor to your ears.
I have the sound guys give me some of me in the front monitors as well. But the 1x12’s project just fine. They aren’t beamy like a regular guitar cab. They have a wide sound dispersion. And I have one on each side of the drums so I’m covered on stage. And the people standing in front of the stage in between the mains still can hear some guitar over the stage volume of the drums and bass.

Our website is www.ozzytributehouston.com
Our Facebook is www.facebook.com/ozzytributehouston we have a free show this Thursday night at the Rooftop Lounge downtown. We play from 9:30-11pm. I was in a band called Victim from 1991-2012.

Victim sounds familiar. I’m sure I’ve seen a flyer on my car at Backstage or After Dark back in the day. I’ve been binging on your videos this morning. Love it! Were you a part of the Queensryche tribute guys? I forgot the name of their original band but that was good stuff too.

Victim sounds familiar. I’m sure I’ve seen a flyer on my car at Backstage or After Dark back in the day. I’ve been binging on your videos this morning. Love it! Were you a part of the Queensryche tribute guys? I forgot the name of their original band but that was good stuff too.
Our keyboard player is in that band. They are called Mindcrime.

Used my ASC for the first time at a gig a few weeks back. The PA was not that big so most of the sound was from the stage. Big cab sound that can get loud and over power the rest of the band which was very surprising. Found a sweet spot that blended well with everything else.

Had the ASM but replaced with the ASC (I did modify the ASC by attaching some heavy duty casters).

Used my ASC for the first time at a gig a few weeks back. The PA was not that big so most of the sound was from the stage. Big cab sound that can get loud and over power the rest of the band which was very surprising. Found a sweet spot that blended well with everything else.

Had the ASM but replaced with the ASC (I did modify the ASC by attaching some heavy duty casters).
Awesome! Glad the show went well with them. I ordered a removable casters kit for mine on Friday from Amazon. The mounting plates and screws got here today but the casters themselves won’t get here till tomorrow. WTH? LOL! Anyway, got the plates mounted today so I can just slide the casters on when they get here tomorrow.
E6A11822-416A-475E-BD3F-DE16E40D099A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom