Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

I have just 1 month with the AX8 and although is not much time i feel great with it, i sold all my pedals and i have zero regrets, in fact i wish i knew about the AX8 when it first came out...still i'm glad i won't be spending more $$$ on pedals or amps..guitars maybe yes...

1Fractal.jpg

We've just moved into our new house so in a way to make things as great as they can be, I've built this speaker stand for the two Atomic CLR's (Neo Mk2) that I've recently bought. This is an insanely good sounding setup, and super compact and convenient as well as I can just slide the Ax8 (on a Pedaltrain 2) under the stand. Super Happy!

Ax8%20Atomic%20CLRs_zps7fg4nxj1.jpg
How did you get the logos on top with the CLR's... and still have them on its side? I want to get a NEO CLR and would like to keep the logo up on the top area and also be able to put a 4U rack on top of it securely. thanks!

How did you get the logos on top with the CLR's... and still have them on its side? I want to get a NEO CLR and would like to keep the logo up on the top area and also be able to put a 4U rack on top of it securely. thanks!

I removed the screws and rotated the grills 90 degrees.

Can I ask how you set up your volume pedal? Is it a global volume or do you do it by preset? Does the volume pedal control anything else? Also, are the larger knobs on the foot switches really helpful?
Yes, I have the volume set globally. I don’t do any volume swells that need delay trails so I do it globally. If I needed delay trails I’d have to do a volume block in a preset. The buttons definitely help me. I came from using the TC Electronics G-System that had very large buttons so I had a hard time with the small buttons on the AX8 and the MFC.

Yes, I have the volume set globally. I don’t do any volume swells that need delay trails so I do it globally. If I needed delay trails I’d have to do a volume block in a preset. The buttons definitely help me. I came from using the TC Electronics G-System that had very large buttons so I had a hard time with the small buttons on the AX8 and the MFC.

Thanks man.

Was so excited last night! For the first time, I took my AX8 out and ran my acoustic through it and direct into the Bose L1 that we use for my acoustic duo (www.melissamayandbriancoonan.com - shameless plug). I used @Glenn DeLaune 's acoustic preset from the AxeChange and just tweaked it a little for my needs and it was AWESOME. I've been dying to use it in this application for the FX but just hadn't found a sound that I liked that still (to my ears) retained the integrity of my acoustic and didn't make it all piezo quacky. Man I love this box o' magic!
ax8_2.jpg

This is the current setup. Straight to the board. Nice and easy.

Have a Friedman ASC-12 that I use sometimes.

AX8 Setup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom