Show some love for the super reverb - with a ZenMaster Drive in front!

PacoCasanovasOld

Fractal Fanatic
I'll show that some love :encouragement:

Could it benefit from being just a tad brighter..? A little sparkle amongst the darkness might not go amiss :)

Much thanks for your comment! :)

I guess this is because I turned down the volume knob of my guitar most of the time! It sounds pretty cool on my nearfield monitors, maybe I have to modify the patch a bit....

Oh I know, it was clear that you were after a darker tone and you've achieved that for sure... it's just that 'for me', a little (only talking a small bit) of sweetness on top would make it even better :encouragement:

Very cool.. sounds like a slightly turned down les paul neck pickup should.. Some lp neck pickups are muddy, that one isnt (as it's played in a relatively open sounding context)

I think the tone fits the tune, its mellow as is the vibe...

Don't get me wrong - I really appreciate your comment very much! It's just a bit hard sometimes to get the right balance on my nearfield monitors (Yamaha MSP5) vs. the real world! :D For me it was somehow okey, but when I listen over headphones, I know exactly what you mean!

Cheers
Paco

Great patch -- tweaked it a little for my fiddles.

Also changed the cabs (don't own the "pack")

Basketweave Green 32-F to Basketweave TV Mix
SuperVerb 421-F to 4x10 Super Verb Mix

I was also looking for a good Leslie --- found it!

Thanks for sharing the patch!

@ all: Much thanks for all your "love" :) - I'll redo the clip tonight - with Firmware 11.00 beta, just as a test ;)

Cheers
Paco

PS: All my further sound-clips will be "released" together with the patch, so you don't have to ask me for it! ;)

https://soundcloud.com/pacocasanovas/dirtysuperv11-2

just a short version.....I'm tired - it was too hot outside today! No air conditioner here :)

Fw11: Not quite "warm" with it here - I guess I have to tweak a bit, try out some things. Maybe I roll back to 10.12 and stay there until beta became official ;) I liked my tones - now it feels a bit "too real" for me ;) ...maybe it's the weather.....my brain just melted....all possible!

Cheers
Paco

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom