Show Me the Way

tonyi

Inspired
Does anyone have a preset for the talkbox parts for Show Me the Way and Rocky Mountain Way? I've tried the existing posted presets which sound great for Man in the Box and It's My Life but, to me, are too bassy and don't have enough range for the Frampton stuff. I've been amazed at how helpful the forums have been and how willing others are to help! I once asked a stupid question and someone answered privately so I would not look like a total moron. Thanks and thanks in advance for any responses.

Too bassy? Reduce the bass of the amp tone that's feeding the Formant block.

Not enough range? increase the RES parameter in the Formant block, and check the modifier page to make sure you're getting maximum swing from your expression pedal.

The Formant block makes some complex sounds, but its controls are simple. There are only five parameters. Mess with them for a few minutes, and you'll know what they all do.

Too bassy? Reduce the bass of the amp tone that's feeding the Formant block.

Not enough range? increase the RES parameter in the Formant block, and check the modifier page to make sure you're getting maximum swing from your expression pedal.

The Formant block makes some complex sounds, but its controls are simple. There are only five parameters. Mess with them for a few minutes, and you'll know what they all do.

Thanks! I'll give this a shot.

Back
Top Bottom