Show CC Assignments? And Preset Assignments

I'm finally getting around to using my MFC Edit but I find I can call up the Show CC Assignments window only one time during a session. Which is kind of crucial as I expect many of my IAs will be assigned to general use as different presets may use completely different FX blocks and require a different set of IA switches. So it's nice to have the handy reference. Once I move away from the IA switches tab it disappears and never opens again without having to shut down and restart MFC Edit. This is on a MacBook running High Sierra 10.13.16. I noticed the same behavior with the expression pedals wizard when I was using that.

Also, I am planning to have all 8 scenes available and drive block 1 and reverb 1 x/y as Axe FX function IAs as more or less permanent switches that I will have in the same configuration all the time (as well as tempo / tuner). An issue I am having is that I have 6 IAs set to None as their AxeFX functions for general use. Yet when I tried to set them up a different set of cc assignments for my preset 2, in the c1 column, when I change back to preset1 the cc assignments are not changing between the presets when I look at the IA switch list. Why am I seeing the same set of assignments for these switches when I change presets? I've been reading the manual but don't know what I'm overlooking.

Sorry for the late response - I just saw your post yesterday.
  • I researched the CC Assignments popup issue you describe and it is in fact a bug. I've fixed it and I'll try to get a build uploaded as soon as possible.
  • Regarding the IA Switches, if I understand you correctly, you want the IA switches to have different settings for each Preset. That's not possible. Only the four EXTERNAL switches can have distinct settings for each preset. The IA Switches are a single setting for ALL presets.

Back
Top Bottom