Shoutout to Mark Day for his Support yesterday with my FM9

Scanman39

I had a minor stroke in June and it affected my vision on reading text.(Thank God it was only close up vision and memory loss which my memory came back pretty quickly) I saw there was a new FM9 Firmware update so I decided to update and at some point it went sideways. I tried the update and kept getting errors (self induced lol) I finally requested some help from Fractal Support. Mark was patient and extremely helpful. He went through steps to try and answered all my questions. FM9 is now working! Thank you again Mark, you are an asset to the Fractal company.

So sorry about your struggles!

Mark's support is just another example of the amazing service provided by the entire Fractal team. As a business consultant, sales trainer, and founder of quite a few businesses, I know that the real secret behind delivering world-class service at this level is found in truly caring for your customers. There's no way to fake sincerity and integrity for the long term.

Mark has provided great support to me on multiple occasions across the Fractal platforms! Really appreciate his insight and responsiveness! Way to go @Mark Day!

Back
Top Bottom