Shout out to Yek

+1 Alex, your work is a mainstay of the Fractal experience. Hat's off to you, my friend!

Just wanted to acknowledge all the work Yek has put into the forum lately. He has been one of the main reasons I love this piece of hardware. His videos were invaluable when I first started with the axe and I still look forward to anything he posts and always learn something cool. Thanks for taking the time Yek.
+1

Yep, wiki is an invaluable resource along with the other efforts; tireless devotion is an awesome force...

Also, just a general nod to the entire community here. There are so many folks who along with, FAS themselves, have contributed to my personal enjoyment of this device. It has been such a relief to get off the gear flipping bandwagon, along with the expert help here, I feel like I can get any sound I desire.

Yek, you are truly awesome and obviously very appreciated around here. It is rare to find a non employee of a company as dedicated to guiding the newbie masses such as you. Thank for all the help you and all the others provide here!

Btw....saw this and I thought maybe it was a codded binary message that only Yek would understand....

+ 1010101011101010101011010101
!

Turns out this = ���P ... so just a lot of questionable peeing or would that be marking territory? ;)

Yek... thank you for these daily reviews and your presets Vol 1... these will take me into summer to get through ... couldn't be happier! :)

This thread feels like five dozen kittens in a single picture with a pink frame. My instincts yell at me to do something anti-social. But I cannot. Because what you all say is true and yek is indeed a cornerstone of this community.

Yek is the man. Sharp dresser too. No lie. :D

Seriously; he has been and continues to be a font of information, knowledge and expertise that few can even attempt to match. My hat was, is and will always be off to him.

Back
Top Bottom