Shout out to YEK for the AXE FX II WIKI site and work on upgrades

All hail Yek !!!

I said it in another thread too, the three best things for an Axe newbie, are:
AxeFxTutorials.com
Axe-Fx II Wiki Home
YEK's help area on Wiki

Thanks Yek!! This is a lot of work, and it's very cool and much appreciated that you do this.

If you get any help, i thank them to :)

Thank you all. Much appreciated.

A make-over of the wiki was long overdue.
Foundation is ready.
It will take some more weeks to review the content and links.

Awesome...as a newcomer to Axe-Fx (a few days before 18 released), the updated info will be very helpful. Thanks so much for the time and effort.

Gentlemen, enough, enough! :)
Really ... :blush

BTW, if anyone has Mediawiki experience, please chime in.

Depends on what you mean by "experience". I've used Mediawiki a lot, but I haven't done much on the back end of things.

Thanks for all the hard work on the Wiki Yek! It has always been such a useful resource and your advice/presets have always been outstanding!

Yeah, between Yek, Chris's forum participation and AxeFX Tutorials, and Fractal's ongoing improvements, we owe a lot of people a round. Thank you all!

Ok - I "Liked" the OP's post yesterday.

Now, I vote that we get to "Like" it again, once a day, until time runs out. :encouragement:

Yek's tireless work on the Wiki, along with several others here, are what make this site worthwhile. Even when someone is critical or complains that a particular detail might not be like their research says it should, he just says thanks, for the update, and corrects it, without getting snotty or defensive about it. Yek has forgotten more than most of us will ever attain.

I refer to Yek's wiki, JMA's Amp & Cab Quick Reference, and Chris's AxeFx & Fractal Audio Tutorial sites nearly every day for something. THANKS!

Ok - I "Liked" the OP's post yesterday.

Now, I vote that we get to "Like" it again, once a day, until time runs out. :encouragement:

Yek's tireless work on the Wiki, along with several others here, are what make this site worthwhile. Even when someone is critical or complains that a particular detail might not be like their research says it should, he just says thanks, for the update, and corrects it, without getting snotty or defensive about it. Yek has forgotten more than most of us will ever attain.

I refer to Yek's wiki, JMA's Amp & Cab Quick Reference, and Chris's AxeFx & Fractal Audio Tutorial sites nearly every day for something. THANKS!

All awesome!

Back
Top Bottom