Shout Out to Support

Ventanaman

Inspired
Over the weekend I was having an issue with my FC12 displaying information from the AXEIII.

I emailed support on Saturday night and by Sunday afternoon we had the issue fixed (loose ribbon inside the FC).

A big thanks to Mark Day and the Fractal team in providing an excellent experience on a top-notch product!

In 35 years of playing I honestly have never dealt with a music gear company that would do that - yet another reason why I will stay a customer.

In 35 years of playing I honestly have never dealt with a music gear company that would do that - yet another reason why I will stay a customer.
I've had a similar experience dealing with Michael Kelly guitars. I placed an order for a guitar on a Saturday night, then an hour or so later decided I wanted to change my order to a different guitar. Sent an email that night to their customer service address and got a reply from the company president Sunday morning telling me the change would be no problem, and someone from customer service would be getting in touch with me on Monday to work out the details.

I second that... similar issue and Mark was responding with me all weekend and Kevin fixed my issue quickly. Proud to be a Fractal Owner!

Yours is not an isolated incident!! They really are THAT good!! A lot of other businesses can take lessons on customer service from FAS.

Yours is not an isolated incident!! They really are THAT good!! A lot of other businesses can take lessons on customer service from FAS.
I had a similar experience with @Admin M@ . Unbelievable service- he really took his time with me, didn't talk down to me, helped get my issue fixed, and then he shared with me a couple of best practices and encouraged me to dig deeper into the tools and IRs. This kind of client service is few and far between today, but makes a world of difference.

Years ago, when they had just released the Axe-Fx II, I got one with a bad power supply. I called FAS HQ and left a message...later that same morning I got a call from Cliff himself. Super nice guy. We chatted about a few things unrelated to the problem I was having and had a couple of laughs. Eventually got down to business and he overnighted a new (better) power supply. These guys could write books on customer service and business development.

Back
Top Bottom