Shout out to Milo (camilovelandiamusic)

Gregmang

Fractal Fanatic
@camilovelandiamusic

Dude - your AC30 and AC15 presets are freaking amazing ! In fact I just spent about two hours playing through them with a Telecaster when I was supposed to be manually porting over presets from my II.

You clearly spent lot of time and thought on them as well. Question - on your cabs you sometimes have smoothing maxxed out. What was your reasoning for that ? The education continues.

I haven't even touched your Fender presets yet :)

Folks - they are all on Axe Change and I suggest you check them out.

@camilovelandiamusic

Dude - your AC30 and AC15 presets are freaking amazing ! In fact I just spent about two hours playing through them with a Telecaster when I was supposed to be manually porting over presets from my II.

You clearly spent lot of time and thought on them as well. Question - on your cabs you sometimes have smoothing maxxed out. What was your reasoning for that ? The education continues.

I haven't even touched your Fender presets yet :)

Folks - they are all on Axe Change and I suggest you check them out.
Dude!! Thanks a lot!! The Smoothing evens out harshness in peaks. I can't really remember what I did for those cabs, but I think when I was blending more than two cabs, and one of them was really bright, say a 57 on axis, I would turn up the Smoothing and it would tame it a bit. Also, if I had a dark cab, and a bright cab, and I wanted it to be a little brighter, I would add another bright cab, and smooth that one out. Make sense? I have a ton of marshall presets to upload too but it's been real crazy over here with gigs and sessions! Barely have time to do anything! Thanks again!!!

Dude!! Thanks a lot!! The Smoothing evens out harshness in peaks. I can't really remember what I did for those cabs, but I think when I was blending more than two cabs, and one of them was really bright, say a 57 on axis, I would turn up the Smoothing and it would tame it a bit. Also, if I had a dark cab, and a bright cab, and I wanted it to be a little brighter, I would add another bright cab, and smooth that one out. Make sense? I have a ton of marshall presets to upload too but it's been real crazy over here with gigs and sessions! Barely have time to do anything! Thanks again!!!

I like the way you essentially used the proper cabs for the amps and especially typically a 57 in conjunction with a 121 but then also sometimes a 160.

I just got thru a few of your Fender presets - and instead of doing minor tweaks I've been playing them for the last few hours with a Strat. I never really thought a Princeton totally cranked like that would sound so cool.

Well done and thank you !

Yes, I was watching all of his videos up until my unit arrived (and I still listen to them for good instrumental music while working). The sounds he recorded made me excited to get my Axe III and I was stoked when I learned he had his presets on his website. Like others have said, the first thing I did was upload them to my personal unit. My favorite video was the high gain amps demo.

Awesome musician! Milo put out some superb presets. Thanks Milo! I keep going back to the Dumble mid boost scenes.

Bringing this older thread back up to say thanks to Milo from me as well! These presets are incredible! And the detailed variations laid out in the scenes are just masterful. Thanks for your work dude!

Bringing this older thread back up to say thanks to Milo from me as well! These presets are incredible! And the detailed variations laid out in the scenes are just masterful. Thanks for your work dude!
thank you sir!! I've been meaning to upload my "session preset" that I've been using for session work, but with all the latest amp updates and drive updates I'll wait until everything settles down a bit!

+moi...and thanks in advance for the one you are gonna post...be well, sir.

Back
Top Bottom