Shout out to Fremen

jiggajewjay

Inspired
I just updated to Fremen's FW 19 presets. WOW!! This guys knows how to get all the goodness out of the AXE. I have been using his presets since FW 18 and I am one super happy camper. He leaves a bunch of empty presets so that we can create our own. He also provides really awesome unique IR's. One IR that i have been using a lot is the ASEM RECTO IR... not sure what that ASEM thing is but it really makes any recto patch SCREAM! I think that it even rivals ML's recto IR's from cab pack 7. Just scrolling thru his presets and setting up his IR mixes per his instructions, you really get an inside look at how versatile this unit is. so THANK YOU MR FREMEN for all your hard work and dedication to us! I think i speak for the masses when i say that you are a huge asset to the community!!

I missed this somehow, will explore these tonight after work. Good timing as I felt I've taken it as far as I can. I love what I have, but always trying to get better. Thanks bro!

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...emen-44-drive-blocks-firmware-19-presets.html

Basically any preset that has a * or ** next to it can be played as it is. any preset that does NOT have a * next to it and has a cab block, you need to look at his Word.doc in order to see the cab. Some of his cabs are NOT available without purchasing some of the OwnHammer, RedWirez and fractal cab packs. BUT the IR that he uses that isnt available to us without purchase should still give you an indication as to what kind of IR to use ie. 1x12 4x12 etc.... Bank B is Drive stuff and Bank C is clean adn effecty type stuff. Bank A is a mixture. def check it out!!

+1......DLed these the 5th day or so that I had the Axe on a recommendation from a friend.....I've tweaked them all numerous ways to suit my guitars and playing style, but they're all nothing short of awesome. If you want plug and play, it's all right there from cleans to delays to all out rage metal. Plus, looking thru these and seeing how he routes things has taught me a ton.

Thanks Fremen.

Back
Top Bottom