Should you make Acoustic Treatment for your room? Watch my A/B test and decide!

bigswifty

Inspired

Hey guys,

Finally (FINALLY!) got around to starting and completing my project for making my own acoustic absorption panels last weekend, and while I was doing so I put together this before and after test to show what kind of difference you can expect if you decide to get some treatment in your room.

Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think! I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Wow! Night and day! The drum kit and individual drums sounded so much better in the treated room, instead of sounding the toys! Everything else went from mush to defined.

Thanks for making this video!

Wow! Night and day! The drum kit and individual drums sounded so much better in the treated room, instead of sounding the toys! Everything else went from mush to defined.

Thanks for making this video!

Thanks for watching! Your assessment is bang on, the room sounds waaaay more focused and it has completely tightened up. 🍻

If you want to really hear how your gear sounds, bring it outside and play. Reflections are always part of any indoor listening experience. Even in a large venue like Boston Garden, it sounds very different empty than filled with patrons, who also serve as sound absorption.

Back
Top Bottom